Cloud Engineer - PERM - REMOTE
Cloud Engineer - Perm - 100% REMOTE
The Cloud Computing Engineer designs, creates, configures and delivers cloud infrastructure environments for a variety of environments across the company using best practices and business acumen. This role includes all technological aspects associated with cloud computing technology stack, including architecture, security, design, planning, management, maintenance and support. The scope of the role includes the extensive knowledge of on-premise (private), off-premise (public) and hybrid cloud models along with cloud implementation service models (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS).
- Lead/oversee the cloud infrastructure environment construction and implementation during the life cycle of the solutions.
- Evaluate the success of architecture, network, security and environment designs as they are implemented. Evaluate strengths and flaws in architecture, network, security and environment designs for continuous improvement.
- Communicate with management and technical personnel on cloud adoption and usage topics on a continuous basis.
- Design cloud infrastructure environments with best practice configurations for a wide variety of systems including databases, web services and messaging systems, and other application support environments.
- Efficiently translate project requirements from architecture/environment diagrams to formulate appropriate questions to identify and remediate design gaps.
- Review and analyze architecture level security solutions at the domain or product level to transform them into cloud infrastructure designs and implementations.
- Establish strategic relations with key technology vendors in order to influence changes in future product releases.
- Proficient with enterprise-level Infrastructure consulting or implementation experience
- Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Powershell or other automation environments and scripting t
- Experience migrating workloads from on premise to cloud
- Networking fundamentals, including VPN configuration
- Familiarity with Containerization
- Experience with network technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Experience using AWS CDK for IaC automation
- Common applications of cryptography, such as X.509 PKI, PGP, etc.
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Security event and log management, Identity and access management
- Encryption in the cloud
Similar cloud architect jobs in oak park il
- cloud architect jobs jobs near me
- cloud engineer jobs near me
- Technical Lead/Solutions Architect at Michael Page International Inc
- Digital Architect at Great Wolf Lodge
- Solutions Analyst/System Engineer-VP at Citi
- Cloud Architect - Perm - 100% REMOTE at Jefferson Frank
- Sr Infrastructure Architect at UScellular
- Expert Infrastructure Architect at Discover
- Cloud Engineer - PERM - REMOTE at Jefferson Frank