Claims Adjuster - Auto Bodily Injury Litigation | Remote from Texas
Insurance Placement Solutions has an immediate opening for an Auto Bodily Injury Litigation Claims Adjuster to work remotely with our client. As a member of our client’s claims team, utilize your knowledge of commercial auto liability to independently investigate, evaluate and resolve assigned claims in order to achieve appropriate outcomes. In this position, you will administer and resolve claims in a timely manner in accordance with legal statutes, policy provisions, and company guidelines.
Auto Bodily Injury Litigation Claims Adjuster Responsibilities
- Analyzes and processes auto bodily injury and auto property damage claims by investigating and gathering information to determine the exposure on the claim
- Manages claims through well-developed action plans for an appropriate and timely resolution
- Assesses liability and resolves claims within evaluation
- Negotiates settlement of claims up to designated authority level
- Calculates and assigns timely and appropriate reserves to claims; monitors reserve adequacy throughout the life of the claim
- Calculates and pays benefits due; approves and makes timely claim payments and adjustments, and settles claims within designated authority level
- Prepares necessary state filings within statutory limits
- Manages the litigation process; ensures timely and cost-effective claims resolution
- Coordinates vendor referrals for additional investigation and/or litigation management
- Uses appropriate cost containment techniques including strategic vendor partnerships to reduce overall cost of claims for our clients
- Communicates claim activity and processing with the ill or injured party and the client; maintains professional client relationships
- 3+ years of experience handling 1st and 3rd party auto property damage and attorney-represented bodily injury claims
- Litigation experience is a plus
- An active Texas adjuster license is required
- A high school diploma required or equivalent
About Insurance Placement Solutions
IPS is an insurance staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to the insurance industry, including auto claims jobs in the US. Our services are designed to be a resource for clients to gain access to high-caliber talent. Many of our clients do not have the dedicated manpower to quickly fill their temporary, temporary to hire, or direct hire vacancies. That is where we come in. Our clients are able to utilize our services to maintain business-as-usual during unforeseen interruptions and fluctuating business needs. Plus, our candidates benefit from gaining backdoor access to highly sought-after positions with top companies in the industry.
Similar claims processor jobs in dallas tx
- claims processor jobs jobs near me
- claims adjuster jobs near me
- Claims Processor at Hearst Autos
- Claims-Field Claims Representative at The Cincinnati Insurance Companies
- Claims Adjuster - Auto Bodily Injury Litigation | Remote from Texas at Insurance Placement Solutions
- Auto Insurance Claims Examiner / Adjuster Remote or Hybrid or Onsite at Anchor General Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Claims Representative - Fire and Theft at GAINSCO
- Workers' Compensation Claims Adjuster II at AmTrust Financial Services, Inc.
- Customer Service Representative at UT Southwestern Medical Center