DC Engineering is seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join our team! This role can be performed in our office in Meridian, Idaho or in our office in Missoula, MT.
General job duties would include meeting with clients to assess needs, engineering problem solving, and directing work efforts of drafter and designers for completion of design work. Primary market will be working with our retail and/or commercial clients. Job duties include investigation, design and construction assistance for HVAC, mechanical piping, and plumbing systems.
The ideal candidate must have strong project leadership skills, communication and critical thinking skills, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment to meet project deadlines.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an ABET/EAC accredited program
- EIT required, PE preferred
- 4+ years of experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment to complete projects
- Able to interact with other staff and clients with a professional, cooperative and helpful attitude
- Proficiency using computers, Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- ACAD and/or Revit drafting experience a plus
- Ability and willingness to learn multiple systems, software and processes
DC Engineering Benefits:
DC Engineering offers a competitive compensation and benefit package that includes:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Company-paid Health Reimbursement Account
- Company-paid Term Life Insurance Policy
- Company-paid Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company contributions
- Leave benefits including Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
DC Engineering is a team of dynamic engineers and designers rich in experience and professionalism. With offices across the country, we serve companies throughout the United States. From high-tech, industrial, retail, hospitality, commercial, water/wastewater, and utility markets, we are providing innovative solutions involving sustainable design, alternative energy, refining new technologies while keeping abreast of current best practices for project needs. We are committed to providing an environment that encourages professional growth, and we foster an environment of mutual professional respect, hard work, creative problem solving, and a sense of teamwork and collaboration.
Please submit cover letter & resume for consideration.
DC Engineering is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
DC Engineering is an E-Verify Company
*DC Engineering offers a competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. Pay will be based upon applicable experience and skill set.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $68,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location
Similar center engineer jobs in missoula mt
- center engineer jobs jobs near me
- mechanical engineer jobs near me
- Environmental Engineer Facility at ROSEBURG FOREST PRODUCTS CO
- Structural Engineer at Gpac
- Stationary Engineer, Facilities Services at University of Montana
- Structural Engineer 6-Bridge at CDM Smith
- Healthcare Mechanical HVAC & Plumbing Engineer at Morrison-Maierle Inc
- Civil Engineer - Project Manager at Stone Peak
- Project Engineer/Manager at Advanced Material Solutions