Manager of Police Information Technology
Come join our dynamic team! The city of Newton is seeking qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Manager of Police Information Technology. The purpose of this position is to provide oversight and efficient operations of the Newton Police Department’s information and technology systems and strategy, data communications network and record management systems; this position is responsible for analyzing and solving complex network, communication, database, and computer issues and is responsible for the development and continued operation of all department related software, computer applications and other information technology platforms and needs; and all other related work as required and directed. This is a full-time, exempt position, hiring salary range: $121,116 - $132,433 annually plus yearly step increases, excellent benefits, and the opportunity to be a part of our team of dedicated public servants. For more information, please visit the city of Newton website at newtonma.gov/jobs. The city of Newton is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, political affiliation, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, genetic information, age, military service, or any other non-merit factor.
Similar association jobs in newton ma
- association jobs jobs near me
- information technology jobs near me
- Senior Director of Association Programming at West Suburban YMCA
- Housing Development Planner at City of Newton
- Public Safety Officer I at Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Senior Scientist at Environmental Health & Engineering, Inc.
- Asset Manager, Senior Living Asset Management at UNAVAILABLE
- Director of Development at MARE
- Engagement Manager at ClearView Healthcare Partners