Work from Home Remotely Part Time Sales Rep
Are you looking for a flexible, entry-level sales position that can work around your schedule? Vector Marketing is currently conducting virtual interviews for sales representatives, with the opportunity to start work within the week! No prior experience or knowledge about home goods is necessary, as we provide all the training needed for success.
Basic responsibilities will include working with customers virtually, selling our American-made Cutco products (mainly kitchen and gardening tools), and placing orders. Reps receive a great starting base pay (paid weekly), which isn't based on sales. There are incentives based on results.
- Paid Weekly - $20.00 base-appt. There is a commission structure set up based on performance. There is an opportunity for a sales rep to earn more, but still a fall back for them to make an income even if they have an off week.
- Solid Training - We offer solid training, with over 35 years of experience in training people to succeed. Even if you don't decide to stay with us long-term, the sales, networking, and communication skills you build are valuable in any field.
- Flexible Work – Our sales reps also enjoy flexible scheduling, with the ability to create a schedule that works best for them. Our sales representatives can work from home after training, making it easy to work around any plans, classes, jobs, or other commitments.
We are looking for applicants who enjoy working with people, all ages 18+ (or 17 and a high school graduate), able to start within the next 7-10 days, and willing to learn and apply new skills. We welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and enjoy working with people, regardless of their background or experience.
If you're interested in joining our sales team, simply fill out the contact information, and a receptionist will send you a text about setting up a virtual interview with a manager. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to start a flexible, entry-level sales position with Vector Marketing!
Similar jobs near me
- Starting a Career of a Restaurant Server: Job Description and Responsibilities
- How To Land a Job As a Server: 7 Worth Considering Points
- Beyond the Dining Room: Exploring Career Paths and the Job Market for Restaurant Servers
- Behind the Scenes: Exploring the Dynamic Job Environment of Restaurant Servers
- Education for Restaurant Servers: Essential Training and Skills for a Successful Career