Customer Service Rep - Mid Shift-$20/hr. starting pay!!! (Not remote)
This position is not remote and is onsite at our Higgins Street, Worcester Call Center.
Job starts January 6, 2023!
Starting rate is $20/hr. for this role! We offer an additional shift differential of $.75/hr. for evening work hours.
Shifts around 11am-7:30pm, including at least 1 weekend day. 40 hours per week.
Must be able to train, first 13 weeks, Tuesday-Saturday, 11am-7:30pm.
At A Glance
We provide some of the best benefits in the Worcester County, such as:
- Free home cable (includes HBO/premium channels), internet and home phone for in footprint employees.
- 13 weeks of comprehensive paid training.
- Excellent Professional Growth Program with up to a 7% increase.
- 6% dollar for dollar 401k match plus an additional 3% for a Retirement Fund.
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $10,000 a year!
- Low cost health, vision and dental insurance within your first 30 days.
What to expect in this role:
It's about building relationships and turning the knowledge you gain in training into customer service wins. Our representatives make a real difference to customers and the company, providing over-the-phone video support and repair services that keep people connected. You ll have advanced diagnostic tools to help you address technical inquiries and get services running smoothly, talking customers through fixes you can make together. If an issue calls for extra attention, bring in additional internal support and field technicians to get things back on track. Understanding the products and your customers sense of urgency will help you create a satisfying customer experience.
Job Duties Include:
- Actively engaging and providing superior service to our inbound customers.
- Effectively assessing and troubleshooting equipment issues.
- Utilizing problem solving skills to resolve customer questions and concerns.
What it takes to get started
The minimum requirements for the Video Repair Representative are:
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- High School Diploma or GED.
Preferred qualifications for the Video Repair Representative are:
- 6 months or more customer service experience.
- 1 year or more working with computers and multiple software applications.
- 6 months or more heavy volume phone experience in a customer service/call center job.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $21.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
Weekly day range:
- Weekend availability
Masks optional, vaccine not required. Detailed cleanings twice weekly of facility.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Worcester, MA 01606: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- English (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location