Customer Service - Work From Home
DIYers & Homebodies, the next project: Your own work-from-home business!
If you're like millions of others, you love being home and near those most important to you. For many, it means everything to be present when the kids get home, to provide care for aging parents, to have a warm meal on the table. You don't have to give up these moments to make an income.
Imagine spending your days earning a living from the comfort and safety of home! Become your own boss and work for yourself, providing remote Customer Support for the leading home improvement retail giant.
This supplier is the world's largest home improvement retailer interconnected with an e-commerce business that offers more than one million products for the DIY customer, professional contractors, and the industry's largest installation business for the Do-It-For-Me customer.
What to Expect:
- Inbound sales, customer service and store support
- Assisting customers with product questions
- Placing new orders
- Handling existing orders, returns and replacements
- Provide store specific support
- Contacting vendors for shipping information
What It Takes To Succeed: You must be self-motivated (no supervisor will be peering over your shoulder), possess outstanding problem-solving skills, patience and empathy, and demonstrate the ability to work under pressure, handling potentially stressful situations. Excellent written, listening and verbal communication skills are a must. It's also important to deliver knowledgeable, friendly, and customer service while efficiently navigating multiple systems.
No degree necessary - This great work-from-home opportunity for anyone who is ready to invest in themselves and work hard on your own terms! Sign up and run your own customer support business or work as an agent for a Service Partner company already on the platform. Prior to servicing a client opportunity through the Arise® Platform, a series of assessments and a virtual certification course must be successfully completed.
Arise connects small call center businesses, run by people like you, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the clients, you provide the service. YOU have the power to choose your clients, and schedule from the comfort of your own home. You have the opportunity to live your work from home dream. When you own your own business, you're the boss.
- Sign Up Today -
**This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.**
Similar customer relationship jobs in des moines ia
- customer relationship jobs jobs near me
- customer service jobs near me
- Client Service Specialist II at Principal Financial Group
- Customer Service From Home - Emergency Roadside Assistance at Arise
- Customer Service Representative (CSR) at NuCara Home Medical
- Customer Service Consultant at Broken Arrow T-Shirt Printing
- Customer Service Vehicle Delivery at Carvana
- Customer Service Associate - Full Time - Hiring Immediately at Kum & Go
- Remote Work From Home - Customer Service at LiveOps