Remote Work-From-Home Independent Contractor - Call Center Representative
Goodbye long commutes, rigid schedules, and busybody managers. Hello, Liveops.
Our well-known clients are seeking Independent Contractors to provide virtual services to their customers across a variety of industries including Retail, Healthcare, Licensed Insurance, Non-Licensed Insurance and Tax Support.
As an Independent Contractor, you have flexibility to choose when and where to provide services. Login and provide services when it works for you as you are your own self-employed boss!
Liveops ranked #4 in FlexJob’s 2020 Top 100 Companies with Remote JobsAs an Independent Contractor, you are self-employed and can:
- Work from home or any quiet place.
- Set your own schedule to work around your life.
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of being your own boss.
- Conducting inbound and outbound customer service calls with customers.
- Creatively problem solving.
- Quickly assessing customer needs and providing sound solutions.
- Providing a high-level of customer service.
- Documenting details of all calls and customer interactions.
- Managing through multiple systems, programs, and screens simultaneously.
- Experience handling inbound and outbound calls
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- Computer skills including navigating multiple tabs, windows and systems
- Basic typing skills
- Strong customer service and written skills
- Comfortable empathizing and remaining patient with difficult callers
As a business provider of call center services, you will submit invoices and receive payment for completed services. Programs have varying pay structures, but most programs pay for time spent talking on the phone and assisting callers. Independent Contractors may also receive performance-based pay or other incentives.
As a self-employed 1099 Independent Contractor providing virtual call center services to Liveops and it's clients, you will be responsible for your own tax obligations. Actual earnings may vary depending on opportunity, call type, call volume, and other factors. Independent Contractors are responsible for expenses and control their own profit and loss.Want to Learn More?!
Hear from Liveops Independent Contractors on the benefits of being your own boss, tips for success, and how being an Independent Contractor with Liveops provides the flexibility and balance to achieve your personal and professional goals.Application and Certification Process:
To become an Independent Contractor the following are required:
- Complete an application to Join Liveops Nation, which includes passing a background/credit check
- The background/credit check requires a $45 processing fee paid directly to our vendor
- View our background and credit check requirements here
- Sign an Independent Contractor Agreement
- Complete a W9 form
- Opportunities that you choose may have additional requirements, including certification specific to a program
We have a variety of programs starting every week!Program Metrics Requirements:
These programs may require Independent Contractors who choose to participate in these opportunities to provide services above posted minimum standards to maintain eligibility.Availability
Independent Contractors choose their own schedule by self-scheduling in 30-minute blocks. As an Independent Contractor you get to dictate when and how often you commit to servicing our clients; the more you service, the higher your earning potential!
- Client's call availability will vary and is subject to change, however generally calls are available daily from 8am to 8pm EST. Several clients also offer 24/7 call availability.
Please review the Liveops basic technology requirements by clicking here
- Please note, several clients will require additional security measures and technology equipment
- Liveops systems are not currently compatible with Mac or Chromebook
Liveops is currently accepting applications in the following states: AL, AK, AZ, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WV, WY