Creative Services Project Manager-Remote US
Welcome to Holland America Line, a premium cruise line dedicated to explorers, foodies and music lovers who want to explore the world on perfectly sized, refreshingly spacious ships filled with one-of-a-kind experiences.
We're looking for an amazing Project Manager, Creative Services professional to fill this role. You'll be responsible for managing the intake process, and assisting with the planning, scheduling, and distribution of all day-to-day creative project requests and relevant agency initiatives. This role will create, maintain, and update project plans and production reporting. This role will maintain clear, timely, and succinct communication with Sr. Director of Marketing Operations and all project stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered accurately and on time. Consistently work with the Sr. Director, Marketing Operations, and Art Director to plan, schedule, and distribute all day-to-day creative project requests and relevant agency initiatives. Distribute tasks of competing priorities across the team to ensure a balanced workload across all resources and remains consistent with individual skill levels and capabilities.
Here's a summary of what Holland America Line is looking for in its Project Manager, Creative Services. Is this you?
- Set up and maintain project plans in Asana
- Assign work/tasks through Asana
- Update project and task status through Asana or email as appropriate
- Facilitate asset review using Project Management + Proofing systems
- Communication. Regularly update team and manager to ensure projects are in flight and on schedule and any potential roadblocks are addressed.
- Project + Production Reporting
- Assist in maintaining the digital asset management system
- Assist in delivering final assets to stakeholders and close out projects
Please note that this position can be 100% remote, US only
- Associates Degree.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience in Project Management, Communications, or related courses/certifications.
- 3+ years experience in a marketing agency production-related environment or creative production team.
- O365 Product Suite.
- Project Management system ie, Asana, Basecamp, Wrike, Jira, etc.
- Adobe Suite.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Critical-thinking skills with the ability to anticipate potential issues.
- Organization skills.
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Holland America is unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment visas at this time (eg, H-1B status).
What To Expect
- Cruise and Travel Privileges for You and Your family
- Health Benefits
- Flex Friday
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training & Professional Development
- Tuition & Professional Certification Reimbursement
- Rewards & Incentives
- Base Salary Range: $ 99,900.00 to $ 134,800.00 . The range is applicable for the labor market where the role is intended to be hired. Final base salary is directly related to each candidates qualifications and experience uniquely.
Our Culture Stronger Together
Our highest responsibility and top priority is compliance, environmental protection and the health, safety and well-being of our guests, the people in the communities we touch and serve, and our shipboard and shoreside employees.
Similar jobs near me
- Starting a Career of a Restaurant Server: Job Description and Responsibilities
- How To Land a Job As a Server: 7 Worth Considering Points
- Beyond the Dining Room: Exploring Career Paths and the Job Market for Restaurant Servers
- Behind the Scenes: Exploring the Dynamic Job Environment of Restaurant Servers
- Education for Restaurant Servers: Essential Training and Skills for a Successful Career