Systems Analyst (25168)
Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Tech Adoption Analyst for a 6-month contract to hire opportunity for locations in Brentwood, TN, Dallas, TX, or Indianapolis, IN.
The Tech Adoption Analyst serves as an IT liaison between operating divisions, vendors, customers and internal departments to achieve operational and IT objectives while continuously assessing opportunities for improvement to support business changes.
- Develops thorough understanding of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) construction and functionality
- Partners with the Operation and site support functions to develop alternative business solutions to utilize the systems more efficiently and improve production and quality
- Review the current functions of the WMS and research new technologies that the WMS can utilize.
- Works closely with developers to implement new technologies.
- Tests new functionalities
- Delivers support for new technologies that have been implemented
- Participates in workshops and monthly conference calls with national IT Operations group and Corporate IT team, as applicable
- Other duties as required and assigned
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience to include WMS configuration, implementation, and support
- Experience with Oracle SQL
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures including inventory control and configuration,
- Experience training users on WMS
- PC proficiency to include Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access, Visio, MS Project
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manual
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical users
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple requests to ensure timely response to the users.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.