Customer Service Representative - Now Hiring
WE ARE HIRING FOR ONSITE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES IN SAN DIEGO! This role offers room for growth & experience in the healthcare industry!
Our people take Inbound/Outbound calls from customers and service providers to enable the most customer-friendly experience. We are looking for people that are computer literate, great at active listening, and flexible with work schedules and responsibilities, and have a positive/upbeat attitude. Spanish-speaking bilingual skills are a plus.
- Weekly Pay.
- Every person filling this role has a great opportunity to GROW with the company.
- Positive work environment.
- Recognition Program for Top Performers.
- Potlucks, Celebrations, and Customer Service Weeks held throughout the year.
- Customer service representative working in a call center environment
- Handling inbound calls and some follow up calls
- Answers calls and questions on prior authorization, general questions, and some confidential information
- Great customer service with high-level attention to detail. Entering information accurately
- Measured on Quality and Accuracy might range from 50-100 calls a day depending on complexity.
- Utilize multiple systems and programs to track information and update communication with customers
IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS THE FOLLOWING: CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE, HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE ONLY Open to strong retail and restaurant with good tenure with a company!!
- Training Schedule: 4 weeks Monday-Friday, 7am – 4pm
- Schedule: Must be open to working ANY shift between 5a-9p Mon-Sun
- Start Date: December 5th
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.