Director of Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment (Remote within VA)
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
Rivermont, a New Story School in Lynchburg, is seeking a qualifiedDirector of Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment to provide leadership in developing and improving the entire curriculum and instructional program. This position works toward developing an improved understanding of children and educational needs by teachers, parents, and administrators using qualitative and quantitative data assessment. This position may work remotely but will be required to travel to all Rivermont locations regularly.
- Assists organizational leadership in planning and implementing effective programs of curriculum, instruction, supervision, and assessment
- Utilize SPSS and conduct basic experimental qualitative and quantitative design research and qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Utilize SPSS to conduct basic experimental qualitative and quantitative design research and analysis
- Implement and inform the latest education technology and research tools for improving our assessment, instruction, and curriculum.
- Engages in the ongoing evaluation of the effectiveness of the instructional program.
- Provides guidance in the selection and use of textbooks and other teaching materials
- Provides leadership in planning and conducting data-driven curriculum studies.
- Provides coordination and leadership for staff development activities for teachers and staff.
- Works with teachers in preparation of curriculum and materials
- Any other duties as assigned by senior leadership.
Eligible Rivermont Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
Rivermont, is a subsidiary of New Story Schools, which is an educational organization comprised of special education schools in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio, New Jersey, and Massachusetts. We offer an academic learning environment integrated with behavior support services for students diagnosed with autism or emotional/behavioral disorders. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate with families, school districts, and community partners to empower children in overcoming challenges and creating new stories in their lives.
New Story Schools is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about New Story Schools careers and benefits, please visit our website https://newstoryschools.com/careers
To view all our open opportunities, please visit our career site at https://newstoryjobs.com/.
If you are a current New Story employee, please apply through the UKG system. Click here, log in, and navigate to Open Opportunities to search and apply for current open opportunities.
Similar of curriculum jobs in lynchburg va
- of curriculum jobs jobs near me
- director jobs near me
- Director of Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment (Remote within VA) at New Story Schools
- Hiring Now - Special Education Teacher at New Story Schools
- Special Education Teacher at New Story
- Elementary Curriculum Project Manager at Liberty University
- Assistant Principal at New Story Schools
- SY 22-23 General Curriculum Special Ed/Elementary (K-5) Teacher at Lynchburg City Schools
- Teacher alternative education at Lynchburg City Schools