Guest Experience Representative - Part-time
SoFi Stadium is an unprecedented and unparalleled sports and entertainment destination built in Inglewood, CA. The first indoor-outdoor stadium to be constructed, SoFi Stadium is the home of the Los Angeles Chargers and the Los Angeles Rams. The state-of-the-art stadium re-imagines the fan experience and will host a variety of events year-round including Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028. Located on the site of the former Hollywood Park racetrack, the stadium is the centerpiece of a 298-acre mixed-use development featuring retail, commercial office space, a hotel, residential units, and outdoor park spaces.
Our PURPOSE is Creating Extraordinary Experiences, one moment at a time.
Our PROMISE is to be an iconic destination that celebrates our diverse and spirited community. We promise to exceed expectations while cultivating a fun and safe experience where lasting memories are made.
Our COMMITMENTS are as follows:
SAFETY FIRST: we commit to safety as a top priority.
KEEP IT CLEAN: we commit to the highest standard of cleanliness.
ALL ARE WELCOME: we commit to valuing and celebrating the diversity of our community, our team, and all that we serve.
STRONGER TOGETHER: we commit to providing an environment that promotes teamwork, mutual respect and recognizes the positive achievements of all.
THINK BIG: we commit to innovation, inspiration and imagination in the delivery of extraordinary experiences through every interaction.
Guest Experience Representatives are a vital part of our event day team as they are front line employees that promote a positive and professional image. They are charged with the responsibility of providing a world-class experience and hospitality to all guests entering SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park. This position serves in a variety of roles throughout the event, including usher, ticket taker, elevator/escalator and directional support. This position is empowered to positively impact each guest’s experience through the skillful application of building best practices and common sense.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Consistently contribute to a world class guest experience at Hollywood Park venues that welcomes every fan, exceeds expectations, and is empowered to do so.
- Meet and greet all guests entering SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park with a warm welcome and fond farewell.
- Proactively assist all guests by providing accurate directions to seating sections, key attractions and other amenities within Sofi Stadium and the surrounding Hollywood Park campus (i.e. Plazas, parking, rideshare, etc.).
- Maintain event ticket integrity though the use of handheld ticket scanners and facility knowledge.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationship with fellow Team Members with a focus on our commitment that “We Are in This Together”.
- Enforce stadium and league rules, regulations and policies.
- Provide immediate assistance to and emergency notification of guests in the event of an accident or injury.
- In the event of an emergency, assist in evacuating SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park, while maintaining a calm and professional demeanor.
- Monitor all public areas to maintain order and safety.
- Perform daily safety and security checks within assigned area as well as throughout the stadium; report all substandard or inadequate findings to supervisory staff.
- Cohesively work in conjunction with other departments, including third party contractors, security, food service, box office, retail, parking, custodial/housekeeping, and maintenance.
- Dress in professional business attire.
- Perform additional functions and activities as directed by the Upper Management.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a customer service or hospitality role.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Demonstrate problem-solving and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Professional presentation, appearance, and work ethic.
- Must be a team player who is able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be available to work ALL football home games and all other major and/or ticketed SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park events.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job requires employee to function in a high activity and heavily crowded professional sports venue. Employee may be asked to work at heights.
- Employee could be exposed to inclement weather of varying degrees.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time, move/traverse and climb up/downstairs. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 45 pounds.
Similar technical support representative jobs in inglewood ca
- technical support representative jobs jobs near me
- guest experience jobs near me
- Warehouse Customer Service Representative at CyberCoders
- Customer Service Representative at Sparksoft
- Customer Service Representative at PLS Financial Services
- FT Customer Service Representative - Work From Home at The Arena Group
- Customer Service Representative at Kepro
- Remote Benefits Customer Service Representative at Morphius Corp
- Customer Service Representative at EDI Express, Inc.