Director of Enablement - Remote
DRIVE EXECUTION AND ENABLE SUCCESS FOR GLOBAL SALES TEAM
Sisense is looking for a Director of Sales Enablement to build and deliver training, coaching and strategic programs for our field team. Be a part of our passionate, talented, and data-driven team, as you develop your area of the business to accelerate Sales growth. As the Director of Sales Enablement, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and prioritize sales training sessions, onboarding, playbooks and processes that support the company to adapt and achieve its goals.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM
The mission of the Enablement team is to deliver the Sisense Sales organization an outstanding onboarding process, effective product training, skill-building programs for ongoing development, the materials required to execute a thoughtful and comprehensive sales cycle and seamless processes throughout every element of the sales process. This is a highly visible leadership role in which you will help bridge operations, sales and customer success leadership, product, marketing as you work globally with different teams, regions, and cultures.
As an Enablement leader, you will:
- Be a key voice in the Go-To-Market team, advising on the best strategies for effectively enabling the Sales team
- Plan and executive initiatives including Sales Kickoff, quarterly business reviews, field campaigns, sales bootcamp and more
- Own our Enablement tech stack including Seismic (CMS), Mindtickle (LMS) and Gong (Conversational Intelligence)
- Build coaching programs for sales leaders and account executives to develop their skill set and move opportunities forward
- Empower our account executives, account development representatives and sales engineers to attain their goals
WHAT YOU'VE ACCOMPLISHED SO FAR:
- At least 4 years in Sales Enablement, L&D or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional programs and influence senior decision making, while navigating organizational dynamics
- Proven track record of designing and implementing sales training programs
- Strong communicator whether 1:1 or presenting in front of hundreds of people, with the ability to convey complex concepts
- You've worked in a fast-paced, agile SaaS environment and can iterate quickly
- Bonus: you've been in a quota-carrying role, have experience with Command of the Message and MEDDPICC
HOW YOU'LL RAMP:
Within the first two weeks
- Jump into the Enablement new hire onboarding track to become proficient in the Sisense product, our market and value proposition
- Spend time with Enablement, Sales, CS and Marketing team members to learn about the cross-functional teams that you'll be working closely with
- Become familiar with our internal tools and processes with hands-on tutorials
- Walk through the existing Sales content landscape and areas for improvement
By Day 30
- Meet with Sales stakeholders to align on priorities and expectations
- Gather feedback from global sales team members and managers to identify areas of improvement for enablement programs
- Map existing training content and assets including gaps to be addresses
By Day 60
- Work cross functionally to develop first program aimed at bridging readiness or execution gap in the field
- Dive deeper into the Enablement team culture and communication best practices with the audiences that the Enablement team serves
- Build relationships with additional sales leaders for ongoing prioritization
By Day 90
- Lead planning for key Enablement events including Sales Kickoff
- Execute virtual training program with the global Sales team
- Dive deeper into the Enablement tech stack and analyze performance as well as audit needs for existing content
- Continue managing against your 30-60-90 Enablement Programs plan to ensure alignment
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of data analytics
- We're an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder
- We've been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence
- We have over 600 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Melbourne, London and Kyiv
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. Were constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business
- We've been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture
CO Posting: The base pay range for candidates located in Colorado is $170,000- $190,000 (/yr). The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to market location, internal equity, job-related knowledge, experience and training, education, skill sets, and other business and organizational needs. A bonus, equity, commissions, and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position offered. This position may be considered a promotional opportunity.
The disclosed salary range represents an estimate of the base compensation for candidates who can or will be located in Colorado. This range may vary with respect to candidates whose primary work location is outside those jurisdictions.
NYC Posting: The base pay range for candidates located in New York City is $170,000- $190,000 (/yr). The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to market location, internal equity, job-related knowledge, experience and training, education, skill sets, and other business and organizational needs.
The disclosed salary range represents an estimate of the base compensation for candidates who can or will be located in New York City. This range may vary with respect to candidates whose primary work location is outside those jurisdictions.
Similar global sales jobs in philadelphia pa
- global sales jobs jobs near me
- director jobs near me
- Inside Sales Representative at Xylem
- Sales Representative at Navistar, Inc.
- Territory Sales Account Manager at International Drilling Equipment
- Sales manager at ASM Global
- Sales Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport
- Region Sales Director, OR Products at Cardinal Health
- Global Sales Vice President at Unisys