Affiliate Marketing Manager - Fully Remote. Job in New Haven My Valley Jobs Today
Metabolic is a rapidly growing 100% remote $60MM+ metabolic optimization company seeking a veteran affiliate manager to help us explode the growth of our 7-figure affiliate business. This is an extraordinary opportunity for an energetic winner to find new affiliate partners in the health, wellness, and fitness space. Youll build strong relationships with our existing pool of affiliates, and through your robust expansion of our offer pipeline, youll become an integral part of our 5-year growth plan.
If youre passionate about health and wellness, want to be part of our mission to make living healthy as easy as possible, help us hit our goal of becoming a billion-dollar brand by 2026, and you
- Have a genius level ability to grow affiliate partnerships and negotiating new relationships
- Love strategizing new campaigns because increasing sales is ingrained in your DNA
- Take great care of your affiliates because you know their success is your success...
- Dig deep into details, with a unique talent for analyzing metrics and interpreting trends
- Move with a sense of urgency and bring a keen ability to execute campaigns at a fast pace
then please read on as youre precisely the type of unique talent were looking for.
What are the Key Points?
- Compensation: $85,000 - $115,000 + Bonus
- Location: 100% Remote (virtual team of 200+ with no corporate office)
- Benefits: Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life + Matching 401k + Unlimited PTO
- Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EASTERN (to standardize our rhythms)
- Culture: Human-first with High-Performing, Happy & Humble People (no jerks)
- Personality: Obsessed with Details so We can Simplify the Complex for Others
Who Will You Report Into?
Hello, my name is Montana Dambly, VP of Growth for Metabolic.com, and I need your help . Our internal team is one of the most sophisticated groups in the health space. We have relied heavily on 3rd party DR offers to contribute to the LTV of a leads acquired on social media. Well continue that strategy, but transition aggressively in Q3 to target high-end brand relationships to promote our new portfolio of E-commerce products.
Whats the Team Environment Like?
Having learned from my previous experiences, Ive gone to great lengths to set up an environment that allows us to move quickly, avoid bottlenecks and have the tools we need to do our jobs best, including:
- Innovative Teams Working in a supportive & positive culture is the #1 way to cultivate innovation
- Mutual Respect When we say no-jerks we mean it. We only hire human-first, humble, and high-performing individuals
- Strong Collaboration Every week, we meet with cross-functional teams, so everyone enjoys learning while new ideas are busting to the surface
- High Growth You will be surrounded with a group of strategic thinkers who push the boundaries of creativity, strategy, and big ideas
Whats the Ideal Candidates Background?
You live and breathe affiliate marketing. Because of your vast performance marketing experience, the thought of negotiating new relationships, analyzing metrics, and crafting go-to-market strategies for new offers makes you come alive.
In prior roles, you moved quickly and build rapport with affiliates. You are authentic and fair, and people remember you. Attention to detail is the blood that runs through your veins, and you never drop the ball. Your passion drives you to be a constant optimizer of yourself and through that, you teach others to become more efficient and effective. You are clear, concise, and direct with your strategic leadership and you live in the numbers always analyzing the performance metrics to see the story in the data.
Just as importantly, youre extremely into health, wellness and/or fitness. You love experimenting with new habits, realize how important having an optimized daily routine is and simply cant get enough of this stuff. Perhaps youve had a health challenge that got you interested, or youve just always been highly passionate about health, wellness and fitness. Either way, your eyes are lighting up at the possibility of aligning your personal passion with your professional superpower.
What Will You Be Working On?
- Forging New Partnerships We are launching 6 new E-Comm health products within our new brand. Youll onboard new partners, networks, and brand-to-brand relationships
- Deliver Results Pro-actively monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, find areas of improvement, and devise strategies to increase affiliate-generated revenues
- Management of Partners Cultivating strategic alliances with existing and potential partners by understanding their goals and finding mutually beneficial strategies. Providing excellent service and high relationship management to all clients within your portfolio
- Optimization of Programs - Perform hands on, day-to-day management of all partners, setting up offers and commissions, executing optimizations (sub ids, rate adjustments, quality checks, etc.), setting up tracking links and implementing post-backs pixels
- Quality Control - Monitoring affiliate websites for fraudulent activity, content or policy violations, ensuring we uphold the utmost alignment to our brand compliance guidelines
Whats Our Culture Like?
We have a human-first culture that puts the needs of our team first. We combine dedicated time for deep work to deliver world-class performance with a standard set of rhythms that allow us to stay aligned, be transparent, and eliminate office politics. For example:
- Standard 8:30 to 5:00 p.m. ET schedule to protect your personal and family time
- No standing meetings before 1 p.m. ET to empower you with 4 hours truly of deep work to GSD
- Daily huddles and weekly check-ins to brainstorm, align on priorities and remove bottlenecks
- No meetings the first week of the month to gain momentum for the month ahead
Who Are We and How Are We Different?
Our mission is simple: make living healthy easier than living unhealthy. We empower people to fix their own health with 4 key things that make us different than others in the health and wellness space:
- Metabolism-First After 11 years of trial-and-error with 500k+ people, weve found optimizing your metabolism delivers the results you want: feeling your best, looking your best, performing your best and living longer. Your metabolism is your inner compass for health, but most people dont understand how to read it; once you do, itll tell you exactly how to thrive
- Individualized-Approach Paleo may work great for one persons metabolism, Vegan for another, Keto for another, etc. Everyones different, so to achieve results that stick, those differences must be respected; if not, things will backfire. Thats why our approach is 100% customized to the individual there is no perfect program to find, it must be built to support how that persons unique metabolism works. This is where the usual one-size-fits-all solutions fail they dont respect our very real individual differences
- Integrated Ecosystem Its simply too hard to live healthy lots of great individual solutions, but nothing is connected . Were left to stitch everything together, which is confusing. We simplify with our integrated ecosystem of offerings you need to optimize your metabolism. We started with nutrition, then exercise, then supplements, then coaching and are constantly adding new elements
- Unified Platform Everythings combined into our proprietary Metabolic Optimization System ( MetabolicOS ) that unites practitioner wisdom and scientific research with machine learning to deliver a truly customized experience that helps dial in your metabolism at any stage of life
We started 11 years ago with no centralized brand by launching products and services to solve one consumer problem at a time. Each one has been marketed separately under different brands. Now were unifying them under our new brand Metabolic that will be supported by the launch of our flagship E-Comm site in Q1:23 and our all-in-one digital subscription app in Q2:23, fueling our next leg of growth.Requirements
- 3+ Years Affiliate Marketing must have experience with tracking platforms (Tune, CAKE, Impact, etc.)
- Veteran in Building Relationships In-depth history of building and fostering affiliate relationships with success
- Unquenchable Curiosity Its difficult for you to stop asking why or what if you love to understand all the details and you dont stop until you figure it out
- Driven to Excellence You naturally have a powerful inner drive towards excellence, which makes you very uncomfortable being around others who dont have that same drive
- Growth Mindset Youre constantly seeking ways to sharpen your sword, learning new skills, seeking out mentors, networking, researching best practices, etc
- Data-Driven Comfortable flexing the analytical side of your brain with a passion for pouring through reams of response data to detect patterns of success to replicate
- Systems-Oriented Youve got strong organizational skills and love to create order out of chaos with highly organized systems that deliver sustained success
- Excellent Communicator Able to clearly and concisely articulate positions both in written format and orally in 1-on-1 or group situations that build cohesion and gain alignment
- Driven to Excellence An ownership mentality with a relentless inner drive to excellence that other people who arent built that way find disturbingly intense :-)
- Exceptional Communication Skills A perceptive listener who quickly synthesize info and can formulate a methodical action plan that can be clearly articulated verbally and in writing
- Passion for Health, Fitness and Habits An unquenchable thirst to improve your health and fitness with an intentional focus on constantly optimizing your daily habits and routines
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Matching 401K
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Work From Home
- Training & Development