Remote German Instructor - US
About The Job
Students come to Berlitz not just to learn a language, but to also gain an understanding of the culture. As a German Instructor, you will work in a diverse environment that offers you a flexible schedule and casual dress code. While working with your students, you will use the Berlitz Method of instruction to create an environment where students feel free to experiment with the language and motivate them to achieve their language goals.
We provide you with a 5-day training course where you will learn how to perform the Berlitz Method. You will also gain access to our Learning Center which will allow you to deliver successful instruction.
This is all you need! We provide the students and support; you provide the instruction.
- Prepare for your lessons by going through the provided material and deciding what should be taught and how it can be customized based on the student’s needs.
- Create a risk-free environment where students can feel free to make mistakes and experiment with the language.
- Document their progress after the lesson.
- Your schedule is based solely on your availability. We ask that you can commit to providing 15-20 hours per week.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Teaching experience is a plus but not required.
- Ability to speak German and English fluently.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- A minimum of 5 Mbps download speed / 2 Mbps upload speed.
- A stable wired connection to the internet (Wi-Fi is not sufficient).
- A PC or laptop running Windows 7 or higher, or Mac OS X.1 or higher (Linux does not support our applications).
- A USB headset and a camera.
Similar jobs near me
- Starting a Career of a Restaurant Server: Job Description and Responsibilities
- How To Land a Job As a Server: 7 Worth Considering Points
- Beyond the Dining Room: Exploring Career Paths and the Job Market for Restaurant Servers
- Behind the Scenes: Exploring the Dynamic Job Environment of Restaurant Servers
- Education for Restaurant Servers: Essential Training and Skills for a Successful Career