IT Business Analyst (Hybrid: Onsite & Remote)
ARE YOU A CURRENT US FOODS EMPLOYEE? CLICK HERE TO BE TAKEN TO THE INTERNAL CAREER SITE.
Join Our Community of Food People!
The IT Business Analyst role at U.S. Foods (USF) partners with our business to define areas of functional need and translates those needs into requirements for project execution. The primary areas of responsibility for the IT Business Analyst are:
1. Understand and document business needs.
2. Analyze current state and provide gap analysis to support functional roadmaps.
3. Translate business needs into actionable technology requirements.
4. Create and cascade reference and training material.
5. Create and execute procedures to ensure a quality supportable product.
Flexible Work Policy: The IT Business Analyst position has been segmented as Blended/Hybrid, meaning the work is a combination of onsite (only 2 days per week) and virtual (3 days per week). This position is based out of our corporate support office in Rosemont, IL OR Tempe, AZ.
- Interview business stakeholders one-on-one related to specific topics to understand pain points and known enhancement opportunities.
- Create specific business process documentation using established standards.
- Attend workshops and document As Is and To Be work process flows.
- Use the selected development methodology to turn pain points into either user requirements or user stories; create appropriately detailed documentation within the right tool including acceptance criteria.
- Develop simple user or training documentation. Document recurring questions.
- Provide input into and feedback of testing scripts.
- Analyzes data for testing and migration for use by development team.
- Respond to testing questions and aggregate for others.
- Create and maintain project and product backlog of user requirements or user stories.
- Assist in preparation of non-functional requirements.
- Coach business team in the set up and conduct of UAT, review test scripts, and report out on UAT results including defects for resolution and enhancements for future roadmap.
- Facilitate Business sign off on UAT results
- Develop training approach with business team.
- Assist with design and creation of training materials in support of business team-led training.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of general Business Analyst experience;
- Experience and familiarity with Agile systems development is preferred. Have to have JIRA.
- Good written & verbal communication skills required;
- Flowcharting and diagramming required;
- Familiarity with project management concepts and tools including Agile preferred;
- Familiarity with JIRA.
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***
Similar business analyst jobs in illinois
- business analyst jobs jobs near me
- it business analyst jobs near me
- IT Business Analyst (North of Chicago) at Uline
- Business Analyst/Accountant | Manufacturing | Lemont, IL at Michael Page International Inc.
- Business Analyst - Healthcare at SonicJobs
- Senior Business Analyst, R&D Business Systems at Horizon Therapeutics
- Sr Business Consultant at HCSC
- Salesforce Business Analyst at Whiztek Corp
- IT Business Analyst (Hybrid: Onsite & Remote) at Us Foods