Senior Product Manager - REMOTE
We are a hybrid, remote-office company dedicated to growing our talent anywhere!
We have onsite locations in: Sioux Falls, SD, Scottsdale, AZ, Troy, MI, Franklin, TN, Dallas, TX
At Pathward, we take tremendous pride in our purpose to create financial inclusion for all . We are a financial empowerment company that works with innovators to increase financial availability, choice, and opportunity for all. We strive to remove barriers that traditional institutions put in the way of financial access, and promote economic mobility by providing responsible, secure, high quality financial products.
We are a team of problem solvers and innovators who celebrate our differences and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger and well-positioned for success. We celebrate, and embrace, our team members through our.HUMBLE*HUNGRY*SMART approach, and we believe that we are strongest when we embrace the voices of our employees, customers, partners, and the communities we serve.
About the Role:
As a member of the digital product management team, you will be supporting MetaBanks payments line of business. Our payment capabilities include - Issuing solutions, Money movement solutions and Credit solutions. We are looking for an innovative, experienced product manager with a passion for payments, delighting customers and extensive experience building digital products.
We are looking for a product leader with unique blend of business and technical savvy, strategic vision, and commitment to owning products all the way from ideation to post-launch. In this position you will have the opportunity to approach our work with a lean agile mindset and drive key product decisions. This is a very exciting time to join the Product Management team at MetaBank that is taking the lead in shaping the companys digital strategy.
What You Will Do:
- Create and manage product strategies, roadmaps, and product specifications for all payments specific product suites
- Collaborate with business leads, partner operations, customer success, architecture and engineering as product inputs to assess cross-partner value, scope of effort, usability, and priority of product features
- Be a thought leader in the company to influence business strategy and roadmap for all new products and enhancements
- Be an expert on trends in everything from prepaid, DDA, payments, processing rules and emerging payments options
- Lead product discovery on new product offerings, working with the strategy team, business partners, and others to identify potential new lending products and validate the opportunity before we begin effort in earnest.
- Define metrics for success and analyze the user impact of product features through analytics.
- Deliver customer value iteratively, managing products through various launch phases and follow-on releases
- Prepare and oversee leadership communication on product/domain progress (presentations, decks, etc.)
- Collaborate with product marketing, sales, partners, support etc. to develop product collateral such as product descriptions, presentations and training for a strong go-to-market and customer support plan
- Detail oriented, problem solving, and communication skills with both internal and external partners
What You Will Need:
- Typically, 8+ years' experience with bachelor's or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience from which comparable knowledge and job skills can be obtained.
- 8+ years in product management roles designing and delivering world class payment solutions that have delighted customers and driven business growth
- Proven track record of setting product strategy for a large portfolio and translating it into a product roadmap with excellent end to end execution
- Must understand Payment Industry ecosystem, gateway services and security services
- Hands-on experience using data to build an insightful product story and make decisions with little guidance.
- Proficiency in API design, API gateways and passion to build intuitive and reliable APIs that developers love
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
- Ability to influence across all levels and foster alignment and lead cross-functional teams.
- Ability to define and translate a vision into detailed and actionable plans
- A proven history of owning a product and driving growth by leveraging data to inform decisions
- Ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong collaboration, teamwork and relationship building skills across multiple levels and functions in the organization
- Skilled at conflict resolution and problem-solving to achieve win-win outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to interact with and influence senior management to drive business value
- The responsibilities listed above are not all inclusive and may be changed at any time.
Don't have everything listed under qualifications? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single condition. At Pathward, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive culture of belonging, so if you're excited about this role but your experiences don't match exactly to everything in the posting we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other Pathward roles.
Who we are:
Our commitment to inclusion is woven into our DNA. We believe that we are strongest when we embrace the voices of our employees, customers, partners, and the communities we serve.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran, or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Similar functional lead jobs in san diego ca
- functional lead jobs jobs near me
- product manager jobs near me
- Senior Product Manager - REMOTE at Pathward
- Manager, Oracle Cloud Financials - GL Functional Lead at KPMG
- Program Lead at BIOTHERYX INC
- Lead Package Design Engineer at AMD
- Customer Experience Lead at Generali Global Assistance
- Program Manager III at Innoflight
- Senior Manager, Project Development at LS Power Development, LLC