REMOTE Category Manager
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in Supply Chain or Business.
- Experience with Stategic Category Sourcing
- Sourcing corporate services and/or commodities.
- Experience in the facilitation and negotiation of contracts.
- Experience working with stakeholders
- Experience building strategic supplier relationships.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project.
- ERP (Procure to Pay preferred), e-Procurement, and sourcing systems/tools.
- Problem-solving, financial, and analytical process skills.
- Experience supporting physician group sites
- A Master's degree (MBA) is preferred.
Insight Global is seeking a Category Manager for a lead health network company. You will be supporting the client's physician group sites. You will be responsible for sourcing, negotiating, contracting, and purchasing complex categories by influencing teams with various levels of employees and management to leverage buying power and recommend appropriate procurement strategies and tactics to obtain desired results. You will have extensive interaction with Business Units, Leadership, Finance, Legal, and suppliers is required to ensure that total costs are identified, and optimal savings are realized in executing a contract.
- Strategic category sourcing, through the development of category strategies based on rigorous analysis of spend data, supply market dynamics, category intelligence, and business requirements.
- Interfacing with and managing business units for assigned strategic sourcing area(s).
- Working with business units to plan and set targets for sourcing activity for assigned complex categories.
- Regularly monitoring the market for category-leading practices and demand/supply shifts such as supply consolidation, technology innovations, etc.
- Identifying options for reverse auctions in category strategies.
- Leading the entire contract life cycle from Request for Proposal to supplier exit to meet the organization's cost, quality, and service expectations for assigned categories.
- Analyzing supplier proposals and facilitating fact-based supplier selection processes
- Leveraging market data, external expert resources, spend analytics, and cost modeling to drive fact-based decision-making.
- Preparing and presenting business cases and should-cost models; performing complex data analysis and building financial models (i.e., ROI, supplier scorecards, savings tracking, make vs. buy decision models).
- Working with legal to ensure proper representation and enforcement of binding terms and conditions.
Similar remote sales manager jobs in kansas city mo
- remote sales manager jobs jobs near me
- category manager jobs near me
- REMOTE Sales Manager / Director - SiC at CyberCoders
- Territory Sales Manager (Payroll & HR -Remote) at Heartland
- Remote Technical Sales Manager (Optics, AR/VR, Metrology) at CyberCoders
- Inside Sales Account Manager, Remote " in" Missouri at 8x8
- Sales & Marketing Professionals Seeking Remote Role at www.ideallifestylebiz/jb1/
- Inside Sales Executive at Oracle
- Sales Manager of Industrial Chemicals for NASi- Remote at Wilbur-Ellis Company