Senior Program Business Analyst
Come join a company that strives for Extraordinary People and Exceptional Performance! Eagle One Solutions, Inc. (EOSi) is looking for a high performing Senior Business Analyst to support a large geographically dispersed Federal client. The Senior Business Analyst will work closely with the Federal client to support a large-scale transition to a Managed Services environment. This is a highly visible position and will require a self-motivated, well-versed, and knowledgeable individual to support the organization.
EOSi is seeking a candidate who will be invaluable in working as part of a high caliber and collaborative Program Management Support team supporting a Federal program manager and team members, as they migrate their Information Technology (IT) environment to an Infrastructure Managed Services (IMS) operating model. This position will support the EOSi team leads in guiding the client through major organizational and IT management changes. The successful candidate will be able to support efforts to implement organizational strategic plans, goals and objectives.
Our company offers employees the opportunity to join a team where there is a robust employee benefits program, management engagement, quality leadership, an atmosphere of teamwork, recognition for performance, and promotion opportunities. We actively strive to channel our employee’s knowledge, critical thinking, and determination to innovate scalable solutions for our clients.
- Support all areas of the EOSi Program Management Support task order performance as needed, including for Asset Management auditing, Performance and Risk Management monitoring, Organizational Change Management (OCM), and new requirements definition.
Ensure timely onboarding of both IMS and EOSi Program Management Support new personnel by assisting with security processing.
Track IMS Contractor personnel assigned to each Task Order.
Coordinate and prepare status reporting, personnel reporting and other as needed.
BA/BS in Information Technology Business Management or related field.
3 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, certifications and/or experience in business or organizational management.
Demonstrated experience in the areas of Asset Management, Change Management, Performance Management and/or Risk Management.
Excellent written and verbal communication with a commitment to high-quality
- Ability to pass a Public Trust background investigation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Strong communication skills.
Excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to comfortably multi-task.
Knowledge of Federal IT management and reporting requirements.
Excellent analytical skills.
Experience with business process improvements.
- Self-starter able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic
- Effective communicator in a wide range of audiences and personality
- Advanced computer skills with the suite of MS Office/365 tools, MS Teams and/or other collaboration systems.
Teleworking Permitted?: true Teleworking Details: Hybrid - Onsite/Telework
Similar business analyst jobs in columbia md
- business analyst jobs jobs near me
- business analyst jobs near me
- Business Analyst at dentsu
- Systems Analyst at Piper Companies
- Junior Business Analyst at Stage Front Tickets Inc
- Business Analyst at MasTec Network Solutions
- Business Analyst (Mid-Level) at ServBeyond Solutions
- Business Analyst at dentsu
- Business Operations Analyst at Sandy Spring Bank