IT Senior Business Systems Analyst - Salesforce (Remote or Hybrid)
Globe Life is looking for a Sr. IT Business Systems Analyst to support integration and data mapping work for the companys Salesforce implementations. Globe Lifes IT Business Systems Analysts enable change in the organization by collaborating with business and technology stakeholders to define needs and design and describe solutions that deliver value. They effectively articulate the business' vision and needs to development teams and play a key role in aligning IT solutions with those needs. Analysts elicit, refine, and manage solution requirements and ensure that they are understood and aligned with organizational strategy. This opening has a heavy emphasis on data mapping and data analysis between Salesforce and other internal/external systems.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand and utilize a variety of BA techniques and apply them to relevant SDLC deliverables.
- Cultivate key stakeholder relationships, strategize to best meet business needs, and ensure active engagement throughout the project lifecycle. Determine processes and plan for managing requirements in order to ensure accuracy, completeness, accessibility, and traceability.
- Lead elicitation of requirements by working in collaboration with stakeholders and other BAs.
- Trace requirements from origin through design, development, and test cases by leveraging appropriate business analysis tools.
- Organize and establish the alignment and priority of business, stakeholder, and solution/design requirements.
- Obtain agreement on requirements, facilitate issue resolution, manage requirements conflicts, and track the approval of requirements and designs.
- Influence the solution approach. Identify business improvement opportunities, allocate requirements across solution components, and develop design options that achieve the desired future state.
- Apply insight and business acumen when connecting concepts as they relate to different aspects of the enterprise in order to support rationale for changes and help others see the value of change.
- Avoid and mitigate risks during transition to the future state while developing an effective change strategy.
- Drive the analysis and refinement of elicitation results into requirements and high-level designs.
- Proactively identify and participate in managing technical challenges, helping the team balance meeting business needs with what is technologically feasible and financially and functionally responsible.
- Understand complex data concepts and know how to retrieve data, analyze how the data is related to requirements, identify important information and patterns, draw conclusions, and effectively summarize findings into useable recommendations.
- Drive the process of identifying upstream and downstream integration points impacted by a change and account for necessary requirements, coordination, and risk mitigation.