Senior Manager Sales - Remote
Infineon Technologies Remote
senior manager sales remote infineon sales drive semiconductor medical revenue reporting requirements logistics management
November 24, 2022
- As a Senior Manager of Sales, you will be responsible for leading all aspects of demand creation, revenue generation, and reporting requirements.
- In addition, you will manage directly and indirectly, regional and global customers.
- Does this sound exciting?
- If so, please apply today!
- Please note that this position is remote and can be held from any of our sites in US.
- Manage directly and indirectly, regional and global customers
- Operate in a matrix organization
- Work closely with several Infineon Product and Application Managers, other Global Account Managers, Account Managers, Application Engineers, Product Marketing, Quality, Logistics and Inside Sales.
- Lead all aspects of demand creation, revenue generation, and reporting requirements
- Understand business at targeted accounts with a special emphasis on discrete and module power semiconductors as well as gate drivers.
- Understand other technologies such as microcontrollers, sensors, and connectivity.
- Drive all aspects of demand fulfillment including PCNs, logistics topics, forecasts, offshore, managing accounting issues and part shortages
- Drive and close contract negotiations, support system cost reduction initiatives and manage the overall quoting process
- Create, document and present account strategies
- Understand customer application and requirements to propose Infineon system solutions and value proposition to meet their needs
- Establish and develop key relationships at all levels at assigned customers
- Develop relationships within Infineon product groups, service organizations and headquarters.
- Stay current on Infineon s product offering and influence product roadmaps to align with customer needs and long-term strategies
- EE or equivalent with industry and cross functional experience including semiconductor sales.
- Over 5 years industry experience, 3-5 years direct semiconductor experience or relevant background
- Application understanding in areas such as Industrial Drives and Major Home Appliance
- Solid knowledge of distribution and how they support the tiers and larger automotive customers
- Work with a diverse team and operate under pressure.
- Relationship building internally and externally.
- Motivate those around you to drive business growth to develop and implement customer strategies
- Ability to travel
- MSFT Dynamics, Excel and PowerPoint
- Click here for more information about working at IPC with interesting employee and management insights and an overview with more #IPCDreamJobs.
- Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions.
- We make life easier, safer, and greener with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone.
- Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
- At Infineon we are a compassionate, confident, and pioneering group of individuals who are daring to dive into the world s biggest challenges with imagination and an open-mind.
- We come from different backgrounds with varying levels of expertise, yet we respect one another as equals.
- We recognize that there are big challenges ahead for our planet we re compelled and excited to join the quest for a better future, and we hope you are too!
- This position not quite right for you?
- Check out other opportunities to help shape the future with us: Americas Career Landing Page
- Part of your life.
- Part of tomorrow.
- Infineon Technologies Americas Corp., is an equal opportunity employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
- Applicants with questions about access or requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should contact the Talent Network by phone at (408) 503-2194.
- Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents.
- In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons.
- This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities.
- The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon's sole discretion.
- Full vaccination is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered.
- Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.
- Infineon Technologies takes data privacy and identity theft very seriously.
- As such, we do not request personally-identifiable information (PII) from applicants over the internet or electronically.
- Please kindly refrain from disclosing your PII electronically during the application process or to unauthorized websites that may purport to be Infineon or any of our affiliates.
Report this job
Similar remote sales manager jobs in chicago il
- remote sales manager jobs jobs near me
- manager jobs near me
- VP of Advertising Sales (Chicago, IL or Remote) at Cooler Screens
- Division Sales Manager, Industrial Lubricants-Remote at Executive Leadership Solutions
- REMOTE Sales Manager / Director - SiC at CyberCoders
- Territory Sales Manager (Payroll & HR -Remote) at Heartland
- Manager, National Sales Development (Remote) at C.A. Fortune
- Accelerated Marketing Manager- Remote, USA at Bentley Systems
- Remote Technical Sales Manager (Optics, AR/VR, Metrology) at CyberCoders