Branching Minds Customer Success Manager (Fully remote CST/EST) Austin, TX
Who We Are & What We Do:
Branching Minds mission is to empower all educators to effectively, efficiently, and equitably support the holistic needs of their students; and to create a path to academic and personal success for every learner. Already supporting over 1,000,000 students across 100+ districts from 30 states, our vision is to be the most impactful national K12 school district solution for achieving high-fidelity RTI/MTSS; consistently demonstrating our ability to save teachers planning/documenting time, improve outcomes of our students, and eliminate achievement gaps.
As a startup, we don t have to play by the rules of traditional organizations. We get to be innovative in the solutions we develop for our partners and the way we conduct our business for ourselves. Branching Minds is also a Benefit corporation. We get to prioritize our mission > profit, and the means of getting there is just as important as the ends. We err towards self-management, transparency, collaboration, initiative, and giving a damn.
If using innovation to reimagine education in service of equity energizes you join our team!
As the Customer Success Manager, you will play a critical role in our team s efforts in mapping the end-to-end customer experience lifecycle. Engaging the full scope of your skills, passion, and creativity in customer success, this role will include a blend of account management, project management, direct customer support, product/technology management, and professional development coordination. This position will require a high degree of collaboration with internal teams and as part of the Customer Success team, reports into the VP, Customer Success and Director of Customer Success.
What You Will Achieve:
- Lead the day-to-day management of a portfolio of district/school partners
- Manage the customer success lifecycle from onboarding to renewal, inclusive of leading kickoff and customization calls, check-ins, progress reviews, and renewal conversations
- Serve as districts/schools primary contact at Branching Minds and as a liaison connecting them with other internal experts to support their needs
- Leverage insights from data to develop and refine the customer experience by identifying pain points and possible solutions.
- Track and report on customer health and implementation success
- Create and manage project plans and customer portfolios
- Provide direct support through live-chat/email/phone, platform walkthroughs/webinars, and occasional onsite travel
- Partner cross-functionally with Sales, Data, Professional Services, Product, and Content teams to drive increased usage and customer renewals
- Steer our districts/schools toward sustainable practice and successful outcomes
- Lead awareness and engagement strategies across a broad team of experts to convert low usage customers into power users
- Own the renewal and quote generation process
- Guide our efforts in pursuing our end goal of helping all K12 students achieve success!
Why We Want You:
- Relationship Builder Experience in a customer-facing role (consulting, advocating, development) that includes issue resolution & relationship management. You love helping people and solving problems;
- Project Master High attention to detail and adept at prioritizing multiple tasks and needs;
- Comfortable with technology and excited about becoming a Branching Minds platform expert;
- Passionate about improving education and committed to equity of success for all learners, particularly those who struggle to succeed;
- Comfortable with the dynamic, self-motivated, collaborative, fast-paced culture of a startup, and able to work well both independently and as part of a team.
Lucky Us If You:
(No biggie if you don t)
- Prior experience working in a success, client-facing, or project management role
- Previous experience using Branching Minds
- Previous experience in K12 education and/or edu tech
What We Offer You:
- Check out our Benefits & Perks (https://secure.justworks.com/benefits/company_benefits_overviews/d50b8a3e-f599-4319-b600-a65d344d1c9c/show)
- Fully remote! Seeking candidates who reside in Central or Eastern Time Zones #LI-Remote
- An awesome, cross-disciplinary, mission-driven team solving meaningful problems that improves the lives of educators and students.
- The opportunity to be a central voice in shaping our customer relationships and customer success team, as one of our early CS hires.
- Base annual compensation for this role is $70,000 $85,000 based on experience and expertise
In Our Own Words, We Are
Independent, Relaxed, Ownership, Flexibility, Always Learning, Casual, Adaptable, Best Idea Wins, Passionate, Dedicated, Very Capable/Competent, Efficient, Communicative, Welcoming, Caring, Scrappy, Friendly, Co-operative, Agile, Supportive, Principle-Driven, Respectful, Practical, Attentive, Funny, Self-Motivated, Silly Parrots.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Branching Minds, a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace is one where everyone, regardless of their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education, professional and life experiences, disabilities, and abilities; feels valued and respected. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to continuing to create a diverse, inclusive and equitable environment.
Our Commitment to People with Disabilities
Branching Minds is committed to disability inclusion, and to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]