Remote - SAP PTP Lead (202333)
Bull City's direct client is seeking an experienced SAP Procure to Pay Lead. The individual will be responsible for supporting SAP PTP (Purchase to Pay) module and strategic initiatives within SAP S4 Hana application that is used for multiple brands. This lead role will be mainly responsible for day to day support activities within the SAP S4 Hana and associated SAP applications like IBP. This individual will participate in the implementation of new projects for Knowledge Transfer and smooth transition from implementation to operation. This lead role will manage onshore and offshore SAP PTP resource, and a part of SAP COE.
- Minimum 8 years of hands-on SAP PTP implementation and support work experience
- Out of those years, minimum 3 years of hands-on S/4 Hana experience
- Must possess core strength in SAP MM; in depth SAP knowledge and experience in configuration in PR, PO, Inventory, MRP, and integrations with IBP, and other modules of SAP.
- SAP PTP implementation experience as a lead consultant configuring SAP, capturing business requirement and developing business processes, leading system integration testing, UAT, data conversion, and cut-over activities.
- 5 years or more in retail or apparel industries, and familiar with wholesale business, as well as retail operations that would integrate with SAP.
- Experience in managing standard solutions and rolling out the best practices to new divisions or companies on board to a single S4 platform.
- Experience in systems integrations with vendor portal, WMS, OMS, POS, Ecomm, EDI, and Planning/Allocations.
- Particularly, strong knowledge and experience in integrations with 3rd party applications such as Infor-Nexus, Manhattan, and SPS.
- Also experience with 3PL and logistics/ warehouse systems is strongly recommended.
- SAP PTP Lead will be part of the IT team contributing towards the support and development of SAP S4 Hana
- Works as a Subject Matter Expert with the user community, other SAP business process leads, SAP development team and other team members on IT projects
- Coordinate with multiple SAP implementation project teams to adhere to the business standards for the PTP functional processes, and to have knowledge transfer for new processes defined from the projects.
- Identifies costs, benefits, risks, and alternatives in proposed system designs and their impact on the integration with other systems and SAP modules
- Troubleshoots application problems and proposes optimal resolutions
- Contribute towards best practices for CoE to optimize development efforts
- Execute the long-term support initiatives for the overall SAP Retail Technologies