Director/Solutions Principal- Insurance (Remote)
R Systems is a global digital and technology services organization focused on creating sophisticated digital solutions for our clients. With a workforce of over 3500 people worldwide, we help our clients realize value by developing and operationalizing solutions that help them compete in the digital era.
About the role:
This is an entrepreneurial position within R Systems Digital Business Unit, to help craft industry-specific offerings across R systems services portfolio. The right person will partner with various practices within the organization and help craft Insurance specific solutions and offerings. Within the Digital Business Unit R Systems has several key offerings:
() Data & Analytics
() Enterprise Integration/IPAAS
() Cloud Infrastructure & Operations
() Intelligent Process Automation
() CX Optimization
Additionally, the right person can also provide help and advisory to r systems other solutions offerings in the software engineering and business process space.
The right person will serve, as an overall Industry principal across the various segments of the Insurance industry (ie Life, P&C, Health, etc.), work with Sales, Marketing, and Practice Leaders to provide necessary insurance expertise to win and grow new client relationships in the space.
- Work on general business development activities, such as speaking at trade shows, advising on marketing and sales material, etc.
- Work with clients as a thought leader conducting assessments, workshops, and other consulting exercises. MUST BE COMFORTABLE presenting to CxO/VP/Director leadership.
- Help build/strategize IP Assets and solution accelerators to win new clients within the insurance industry.
- Be the overall owner of the insurance industry story and collateral assets for the organization.
- Help marketing and Sales with GTM activities
- Serve as lead solution architect for Insurance intensive solutions - proactive and reactive.
Qualifications and Desired Skills
- Bachelors Degree and 10+ years of Insurance industry expertise across the various segments of the industry. Ideally with a balanced view between Business and technology
- Previous experience in a technology services organization like R Systems
- Ability to handle ambiguity and be a self-starter
- Previous pre-sales experience
- Strong communication and soft skills
Similar digital technology jobs in los angeles ca
- digital technology jobs jobs near me
- insurance jobs near me
- Digital Media Technician at Leadstack Inc
- Digital Technology Full Stack Developer at Stantec
- Digital Technology Intern (Available June 2023) at Arup
- Department Technology Analyst at UCLA
- Producer (Digital/Tech) at B-Reel
- Vice President, Enterprise Technology - Remote at Cars.com
- Digital Transformation Consultant at Qvest