Senior Vista Administrator/Business Analyst - Now Hiring
Base Salary Range: $80,000 - $100,000 annually with bonus potential up to 10% of annual salary.
BluSky offers a competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes the following:
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Paid Employee Referral Program
- Disability insurance
- Equipment appropriate to the position (i.e., laptop, smartphone, etc.)
- Corporate apparel allowance
- Extended benefits: Remote Work, Employee Assistance Program, Accident & Critical Illness Coverage, LegalShield, Professional Development, and more.
We pride ourselves on hiring the best candidates to join the BluSky family and are passionate about our team, our culture, and our services. BluSky is seeking the most talented, driven, and professional individuals who want to grow their careers, be a part of a supportive team and have the passion to succeed.
The Sr. Vista Administrator/Business Analyst is responsible for assisting BluSky with our growing technology team to improve our Vista functionality by enhancing our existing integrations and workflows. This position will report to the IT Director and work with both business stakeholders and external developers to plan and execute project-based work.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports the end-to-end Vista enhancements while developing a strong understanding of any related integrations syncing data with Vista.
- Designs, builds, and tests scalable enhancements such as Vista Best Practices, Workflows, Reporting, and Integrations.
- Provides technical leadership and oversight for our ERP by defining standards and best practices.
- Works closely with business stakeholders and project management to define project requirements and implement solutions.
- Guides an external team of developers in translating requirements into Vista configuration and identifies where custom development/integration may need to occur.
- Keeps up to date with Vista enhancements, releases, features, and best practices to make recommendations to management regarding implementations and enhancements.
- This role has no direct reports.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years of experience as an ERP Administrator; Vista experience is a bonus
- Experience configuring ERP modules and workflow
- Knowledge of ERP on how to integrate with 3rd party tools
- Experience integrating and configuring 3rd Party systems to ERP
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology
- Experience working with customers to build and formulate business requirements
- Strong ability to demonstrate functional software to business groups
- Understanding of peer review testing to validate functional development
- Ability to right size level of effort for development tasks
- Ability to provide a strategic roadmap for ERP enhancements
- Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Occasional travel. (Less than 25% of the time.) Some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected for training or meetings.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL JOB DEMANDS:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms, and talk and hear. The employee is required to move and walk around the office regularly.
BluSky is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. BluSky prohibits unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 or over, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other applicable status protected by Federal, State, or local law.
It is and will continue to be the policy of BluSky that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity based on their individual qualifications, performance, and potential without regard for any protected status, as required by state and federal law.