Cloud Developer - Work from home
Celebrating our 78th year, Martin Engineering is a privately owned global manufacturing company located in Neponset, IL. A leader in our industry, we believe it is our people who are responsible for our SUCCESS. Our culture is unique; we want our employees to arrive to work happy and leave for the day feeling that same way. We are united, we know we are better together. We strive to deliver superior service to all of our customers, both internal and external. If you share our values, please continue reading to find out what we are looking for in a Cloud Developer.
The Cloud Developer is responsible for development of software applications related to our cloud platform. This position will assist in the design and maintenance of an AWS based cloud platform that provides services for our mobile app, IoT platform, and business analytics.
Responsibilities will include:
- Independently complete tasks in the investigation, design, production, scheduling, testing and deployment of front and back-end cloud software.
- Design solutions for Martin s AWS based cloud platform utilizing a suite of AWS services.
- Compile, analyze, cleanse, and preprocess data from IoT devices and user input.
- Review code and create development plans for fixing bugs, adding features, and fulfilling requirements.
- Consult with Product Managers, R & D team, internal/external customers to define required system functionality and specifications to improve new or existing products.
- Four-year computer science, software engineering, or electrical engineering degree.
- 3 or more years of experience in designing, building, and troubleshooting cloud applications.
- Programming experience with Python.
- Experience with AWS or Azure platforms.
- AWS certification and/or experience with: CloudFormation, S3, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, Timestream, IoT Core, API Gateway, Dynamo, Aurora, and EC2.
- Dev Ops Experience.
- Experience with the following technologies: Docker, Kubenetes, React, Angular, Flask, Django, Dash, and Plotly.
Benefits and Perks - just to name a few..............
- Flexible Spending
- Dependent Care Reimbursement
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short-term & Long-term Disability
- 401k - with less than 30-day enrollment, no vesting schedule, & generous company match!
- Onsite Medical Clinic free of charge to employees & dependents enrolled in our healthcare plan.
- Onsite Cafe'
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Generous vacation package
- Tuition reimbursement
- Martin Annual Rewards Program (bonus opportunity)
- Casual dress policy
- And much, much more..............
Want to know more about who we are? Check us out at www.martin-eng.com.
Powered by JazzHR
Similar programmer i jobs in peoria il
- programmer i jobs jobs near me
- cloud developer jobs near me
- FSP- Senior Statistical Programmer at Cytel Software Corporation
- Principal Statistical Programmer - Hiring Immediately at Cytel Software Corporation
- Software Developer at Trillium Staffing
- Applications Programmer at Citizens Equity First Credit Union
- Python Web Based Developer at Apex Systems
- Lead Software Developer at Idea Entity
- Software Developer at Water Street Solutions