Remote Kofax Developer (2)
Role - Sr. Kofax Developer (RPA Developer)
Duration - 1 year contract
Location - 100% Remote
We are looking for 2 Kofax developers to support ongoing RPA (Robotic Process Automation) efforts within the document imaging divisions across several lines of business in retail banking (Consumer Lending, Small Business Banking, Consumer Checking, ect...)
- 5 yearsâ€™ experience in creating and maintaining complex enterprise-wide document management IT solutions
- At least 2-3 years of strong working knowledge of developing document management systems using Kofax
- Additional experience with similar systems like IBM Content Manager (CM) is also considered helpful but this role requires direct experience with Kofax
- Experience with Kofax Capture, Kofax KTM, Kofax KCNS and related modules in the Kofax Capture suite is desired but not required
- Experience/Knowledge on Kofax patching, dealing with IIS, services and Kofax configuration utility.
- Experience on Kofax Insight Analytics and custom reports development
- Kofax Import/export standard and custom method adapting to organization requirements would be helpful.
- Experience with end-end testing with Kofax business process and Kofax repository.
- Strong working knowledge of both on-site and cloud integration with Windows Server, SQL server, and Microsoft Azure is nice to have but not required
- Experience with DocuSign or related products is also helpful.
- Experience with SQL complex queries and stored procedures.
- Business Process and workflow development, Custom forms development, C#/VB scripting knowledge and document conversion profiles