Strive Health is built for purpose- to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification and engagement, comprehensive coordinated care, and home-first dialysis. Strive's model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from CKD through ESRD, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify patients at risk. Strive Health's interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization, and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the Healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
The Data Analyst is a highly visible role that will support key analytical initiatives for our stakeholders. You will be an early member of an experienced and passionate team and will play a key role in defining the future of the organization. The associate's primary focus will be collaborating with your General Manager and other team members to understand complex business decisions and using data driven insights to advance operational and clinical performance. This position is also a key point of contact between the technology team and the client. From documenting new data requirements to ensuring data integrity, you oversee the data lifecycle from start to finish.
- Research, hypothesize and develop analytical approaches for identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets, particularly in healthcare claims & lab data
- Collaborate with team members from engineering, clinical, and operational functions to identify data driven opportunities to add value to existing and potential partners
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for internal and external stakeholders
- Utilize data visualization and storytelling techniques to clearly communicate outcomes and insights to executive and clinical leaders
- Identify, communicate, and lead the resolution of data gaps that impede the fulfilment of operational reporting and oversight
- Meet in person with internal and/or external stakeholders to facilitate team and business priorities/opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic achievement
- 1-2 years' experience; healthcare experience preferred
- Business travel
- Internet Connectivity - Min Speeds: 3.8Mbps/3.0Mbps (up/down): Latency <60 ms
- Working knowledge of analyzing medical claims, labs, EMR and clinical data
- Proficiency in Microsoft SQL, Excel & PowerPoint; AWS experience a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit that enjoys collaboration
- Comfortable speaking and leading analytical discussions
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles and aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
COVID Policy: As a healthcare organization, the safety of our Strivers, partners, patients, and communities is critical to our work and aligned to our first core value, Care For Others First. All new Strivers must be fully vaccinated for COVID–19 or will be required to request and obtain an approved medical or religious exemption prior to joining Strive, and otherwise comply with COVID-19 policies.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide and work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]