Dispatcher Supervisor Remote
Under general supervision, this position is responsible for the daily operation of the routing and scheduling function as well as monitoring operational processes and productivity of daily routes and service work. The incumbent will ensure the safe and efficient delivery of propane and performance of service work while managing employee productivity levels. This position typically requires a bachelor's degree in logistics, supply chair, transportation management, or a related field and at least three years of work-related experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401 (K) with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Wellness Program
- Propane Discounts
- Uses independent judgment and discretion to establish and monitor the delivery, service, and non-production plan that best utilizes the resources of the service center and produces the desired efficiencies.
- Evaluates operational capacity to determine downtime and identify operational inefficiencies.
- Develops and implements systems that reduce expenses and maximize the utilization of assets within the service center.
- Uses critical thinking skills to improve demand forecasting, decreasing the occurrence of early and late deliveries.
- Monitors and evaluates service quality and productivity standards as well as employee performance related to those standards.
- Establishes realistic, yet challenging delivery standards by geographical area and delivery type.
- Supports the customer service mission of the service center by striving to provide exceptional customer service in a safe manner.
- Provides a level of customer service that fosters customer satisfaction and positions the service center to grow and retain customers.
- Coordinates resources and employee schedules with operations managers and operations supervisors.
- Drives employees to reach DCF and financial goals through efficiencies and productivity.
- Performs on route audits to improve efficiencies.
- Performs other duties as assigned, which includes but not limited to assisting in yards and plants during the summer months in whatever way is needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in lieu of a degree
- At least three years of work-related experience, with experience in logistics, supply chain, or transportation preferred.
- Excellent technical judgment and the ability to apply independent evaluation, creativity, and latitude in making decisions.
- Ability to develop, communicate, and execute detailed work plans that support operational improvements.
- Possess a high level of motivation, customer focus, and a continuous improvement mentality.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical, and time management skills.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Ability to formulate and direct data analyses pertaining to field operations processes to identify problems and resolutions.
- Demonstrated ability to devise innovative solutions to problems.
- Ability to plan in detail and communicate the detailed plan.
- Ability to organize, lead, motivate, and care for all personnel involved in material operations.
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing chaotic environment and consistently meet tight deadlines.
Must be a Citizen or National of the United States, a lawful, permanent resident, or have authorization to work in the United States
Applicants must not now, or any time in the future, require sponsorship for an employment visa.
Why work for Ferrellgas? We pride ourselves in providing the best customer service in the propane industry. Ranked consistently as one of the top propane suppliers in the country, Ferrellgas is in the business of providing meaningful moments. Memories full of warmth, dependability you can trust, and outcomes you had only dreamed possible.
Ferrellgas has been recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in America. Please visit our Life at Ferrellgas page for more information.Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Similar dispatcher i jobs in lansing mi
- dispatcher i jobs jobs near me
- dispatcher jobs near me
- 9-1-1 Dispatcher at Ingham County
- Full Time Security Dispatcher/Officer at Lansing Mall Realty Holding, L
- Full Time Security Dispatcher/Officer. Job in Lansing NBC4i Jobs at Lansing Mall Realty Holding, L
- 911 Dispatcher at Ingham County Human Resources
- Dispatcher at NTB Trucking
- Emergency Dispatcher 7-E8 - Intelligence Operations / Lansing Regional Communication Center at State of Michigan
- Dispatcher Customer Service Representative at Ready Ride Michigan LLC