Who We Are:
St. John s Episcopal Hospital is the only hospital providing emergency and ambulatory care to the densely populated, culturally and economically diverse, and medically underserved populations of the Rockaways and Five Towns in southern Queens County and southwestern Nassau County, New York. Celebrating over 110 years of community care, the 257-bed facility provides people of all faiths with comprehensive preventive, diagnostic treatment and rehabilitative services, regardless of ability to pay.
Come Grow With Us!
Certified Coder will code medical records utilizing proper coding classification systems.
- Codes all diagnosis, operative procedures, and diagnostic procedures
- Codes and abstracts Inpatient records and Ambulatory surgery records
- Codes and abstracts Clinic records utilizing the acuity grid assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- CLS or CPC Coding certification
- 1-2 years experience
Similar certified coder jobs in queens ny
- certified coder jobs jobs near me
- certified coder jobs near me
- Senior Coder (Inpatient or Outpatient) - REMOTE at Northwell Health
- Medical Biller and Coder at Footprints Mental Health Counseling
- Medical Biller at M&D CAPITAL PREMIER BILLING
- Certified Coder 47 at St. John's Episcopal Hospital
- Medical Coder at The Floating Hospital
- Medical Billing Quality Control at Paradocs Medical Revenue Center
- Coding Manager at Engage Partners