Are you ready to apply your writing skills across a range of projects, approach every brief with a strategic mindset, and build successful partnerships with clients and coworkers? Then come help us form and grow a newly retained team focused on internal and executive communications for one of the world's biggest tech companies.
Now, about the opportunity: the Copywriter will join our creative team. The right candidate has a background in concepting big ideas with art directors and other creatives, has experience presenting work to clients, and is passionate about writing and developing innovative digital marketing communications spanning email campaigns, websites, digital ad campaigns, videos, and presentations. They can stay humble while pushing the work forward in an environment that encourages expression, inclusivity, and collaboration.
Although this role is remote, you will be affiliated with and reporting into a team based in our headquarters in San Francisco.
What you'll do:
- Partner with art directors and collaborate with other copywriters, developers, and creative leads to produce high-quality integrated communications across multiple digital platforms – from concept to execution
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional team
- Take creative direction from creative leads on various projects
- Maintain consistent creative quality in deliverables
- Work on multiple projects concurrently and manage varying deadlines
- Be a standard bearer for our culture and values
Who we're looking for:
- Minimum 2-3 years of copywriting experience in an agency environment or equivalent
- A stellar portfolio that shows creative writing range and attention to detail with a key focus on email and digital campaigns
- Ability to understand and follow brand and messaging guidelines while producing work that is original and consistent in style and quality
- Ability to write creative headlines and clear, concise subheads and body copy
- Resourcefulness and ability to find (if it's not the brief) and distill complex info into a clear messaging strategy and communication hierarchy
- Hands-on experience using Google tools such as Gmail, Docs, and Slides, some understanding of design tools and principles, and ability to learn new tools as required
- Good communication skills and experience collaborating through shared documents and presenting work to clients through writing, in person, or over video chat
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously within a team environment or independently
A strong passion for pop culture (television, movies, music, memes, slang, social media, short form video, etc.) – you're the go-to person for what's trending
Media.Monks is on a mission to create a new future for this industry. Our vision? Build everything with a belief that changing for good comes from changing who does the work. Yep, that means you. Welcome to the party—one global, cross-cultural collective with a passion for using our skills to create better and a better world. That's how we're able to connect the dots between data, content, digital media, and technology from everywhere we are—a true end-to-end model. Joining the Media.Monks collective means having the opportunity to create award-winning work with some of the most gifted, focused, joyful, talents from all over the world.
At Media.Monks, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.
Similar copy writer jobs in gresham or
- copy writer jobs jobs near me
- copywriter jobs near me
- Intern summer 2023 at Lumen
- Senior Copywriter- Remote Possibilities at Staples Stores
- Copywriter Intern Undergraduate at Dell Technologies
- Freelance Copywriter at Fish Marketing
- Freelance Copywriter at Twenty Four 7
- Content Writer at Graphic Products
- Email Copywriter (Portland, OR) at Instant Email Copy