revX Platform Business Analyst (Remote)
We are looking to welcome a remote Property Tax and/or Integrated tax system specialist interested in leveraging their experience to join our team as a revX Platform Business Analyst on our revX Platform Product Management team. Our Platform Business Analyst will utilize their skills, experience, and knowledge to build and demonstrate our product suite.
Our Business Analyst role can be worked from a remote office in the United States. Must be able to collaborate with teammates in various US time zones. Limited travel should be expected for the role.
You will be responsible for:
- Participating in and/or leading requirements definition and harvesting sessions
- Documenting business requirements in stories and epics
- Providing direction to development teams and/or Programmer/Analysts
- Writing requirements to support testing, training, and documentation teams
- Developing field enablement materials to support partners, sales, marketing, customers, and product information sessions.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience with Property Tax Assessor, Tax Collections, and/or Integrated Tax Administration business domain with product knowledge and business process experience
- Tax office policy, procedures and software knowledge and experience
- Experience analyzing and mapping out user stories and associated development efforts
- Strong communication with technical and functional teammates
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent work experience
Similar business analyst jobs in rancho cordova ca
- business analyst jobs jobs near me
- business analyst (remote) jobs near me
- Business Analyst, Associate at Blue Shield of California
- Business Analyst II at Federal Services
- Business Analysis at SonicJobs
- Senior Business Operations Analyst - Medi-Cal Rx at Magellan Health
- Business Analyst II at Cenetene Corporation
- Business Systems Analyst - Senior at BANK OF MARIN
- Jr. Business Process Analyst at Pacific Coast Companies, Inc.