Life & Health Insurance Agent - Work from Home - Hiring Immediately
Can you confidently communicate value propositions, thoroughly answer questions and set proper expectations regarding the product and sales process? Are you a solid closer who consistently exceeds your sales goals? Are you self-motivated, but attuned to your monthly sales, quality score, cancellation rate, and productivity percentage?
We’re Sutherland, and we are now hiring licensed commercial L&H Insurance Advisors to join the sales team for one of our largest insurance clients. These are work from home positions perfect for individuals who strive to provide next-level care for their customers and excel in an environment where leads are provided.
In this position, you will provide professional presentations over the phone to sell insurance to existing customers of Fortune 500 Insurance Companies. This will include:
- handling calls with prospects, gathering information, determining eligibility, managing follow-up with a focus on educating callers and enrolling them in one or more of the client’s insurance products
- accurately processing application/ information in sales and customer systems
- diligently tracking/recording outcome of calls and customer issues/inquiries for follow up
- keeping current with job and product knowledge, and participating in educational opportunities
- escalating issues to program manager as needed
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid training & PTO
- Advancement opportunities – 80% of our frontline leaders have been promoted from within
- Additional pay incentives as well as monthly rewards & recognition programs
- Employee Discounts
- EAP & Health and Wellness programs including a personal trainer dedicated to Sutherland
- Current commercial L&H license valid in your state of residence
- Minimum one-year sales/customer service and/or 2 years call center experience required
- Effective communication, persuasion and sales skills
- The ability to build trust and rapport by listening and confidently and thoroughly answering questions
- Proven critical thinking skills to overcome customer objections
- Experience with electronic documentation management, understanding of workflows and Microsoft Products (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows Explorer)
- 1 year of post-secondary education
- Typing skills of 30+ WPM with 90% accuracy required
- Prior experience and/or knowledge of Medicare or medical terminology and/or a background in the health care/insurance industry preferred
Requirements to work from home:
- Excellent Internet connectivity:
- Internet access speeds of 5 Mbps upload and 30 Mbps download – the faster the better!
- Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems.
- Productive work environment:
- In-house network, and a hard-wired Internet connection capable of continuously supporting outstanding call quality and high-speed response rates.
- A quiet and distraction-free, secure place to work.
- A computer with:
- i5 Dual Core processor (the faster the processing environment, the better)
- 8 GB RAM
- 10 GB available hard drive space
- One or more available USB ports (2.0 or greater)
- Sound/audio support
- Windows 10
- 2 - 20 inch monitors
- Wired Keyboard
- Wired Mouse
- A headset to use for training and meetings that is/has:
- Dual ear
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- A Smartphone (iOS or Android), 4 years old or newer, in which you will be able and willing to download our app that will be leveraged for company communications.
As a digital transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers globally, across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 35 years.
The Associates employment with the Company will be on an "at will" basis, meaning that either the Associate or the Company may terminate the Associate’s employment at any time for any reason or no reason, without further obligation or liability except for the Associate’s reimbursement of Licensing Fees if the Associate voluntarily or involuntary terminates employment with the Company with less than twelve (12) months of Active Status with the Company. These Licensing Fees could be as much as $7,500 depending on the number of states the Associate is licensed at the time of termination. Additionally, should the Associate fail to reimburse the Company for the Licensing Fees within 60 days of the termination date, and the Company seeks further recourse to collect the unpaid Licensing Fees, the Associate is responsible for reimbursing the Company any associated collection fees in addition to the Licensing Fees. In addition, Licensing Fees are not prorated for the duration of the Agreement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEOC and Veteran Documentation
During employment, employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status.
At times, government agencies require periodic reports from employers on the sex, ethnicity, handicap, veteran and other protected status of employees. The purpose of this Administrative EEO Record is for statistical analysis only and is used to comply with government record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements. Periodic reports are made to the government on the following information. The completion of the Administrative EEO record is optional. If you choose to volunteer the requested information, please note that all
Administrative EEO Records are kept in a Confidential File and are not part of your Application for Employment or Personnel file.
Please note: YOUR COOPERATION IS VOLUNTARY. INCLUSION OR EXCLUSION OF ANY DATA WILL NOT AFFECT ANY EMPLOYMENT DECISION.
Similar customer service at home part time jobs in odessa tx
- customer service at home part time jobs jobs near me
- health insurance agent jobs near me
- Customer Care Representative, Work at Home - Hiring Immediately at Sutherland
- Work From Home Customer Service Representative - Part Time at USPollsJobBoard
- Work at Home Data Entry Agent - Part Time at USPollsJobBoard
- Remote Call Center Representative - Hiring Immediately at LiveOps
- Life & Health Insurance Agent - Work from Home - Hiring Immediately at Sutherland
- Life & Health Insurance Agent - Work at Home - Hiring Immediately at Sutherland
- Sports Support Specialist - Work at Home - Hiring Immediately at Sutherland