Senior Full Stack Developer (Hybrid)
- Base salary starting at $140k+ with industry leading benefits
- Ample opportunity growth with excellent leadership team
About Our Client
My client is a global technology company that's focused on providing engaging customer experiences through their digital hardware and content management system.
Our Engineering team is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer help build the tools that allow us to deliver our products to more people and drive our growth. As a Software Engineer, you will work with a team of developers and analysts who are logical, innovative and think out of the box. Our engineers have full-stack responsibilities from design, development, automated testing, and deployment.
You'll be responsible for a multi-application suite of products, laying the groundwork for how we build and operate going forward. The ideal candidate must be passionate about building products from the very early stages and a collaborative self-starter who values a team environment where everyone rolls up their sleeves to get the job done.
- Perform ongoing design and implementation of our web applications from technical specifications and UX wireframes
- Provide Mentorship for junior - mid level engineers
- This is Full-stack development position. Including data modeling/database, middleware, Front End UI, web-services, and deployment.
- Collaborate with onshore & offshore developers, Database developers to deliver integrated solution.
- Contribute to important team culture and contribute code to efforts across a fast-growing company
- Support, maintain and upgrade code and participate in implementation of a complex system
- Evaluate and recommend software technologies in these areas, evaluate alternatives and analyze problems with data infrastructures
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience building RESTful web applications
- 3+ years in a Senior Developer Role
- Has worked in an Agile Environment
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Ability to work well within a team
What's on Offer
- Salary ranging from $140k-190k based on experience
- Individual and Company performance bonuses
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 3 weeks of PTO to start with 10 company holidays
- 401k with 5% employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Hybrid model with work from home options