Digital Master Planning & Scheduling Systems Specialist (IT) - REMOTE
Digital Master Planning and Scheduling Systems Specialist (IT)
We are on a mission to expand our portfolio and solutions to drive channel and customer loyalty while also supporting global efforts such as decarbonization and sustainability. Using the power of our innovative products, our goal is to create value for our customers and take a leadership role in the market.
We are transforming the way we do business by changing how we think learn more about joining our team!
The Digital Master Planning and Scheduling Systems Engineer (IT) is responsible for:
The role to deliver system implementation, enhancements and support. The role will work with the associated business analyst(s) in Supply Chain Production Planning and Scheduling area to identify, build, test, deploy solutions and support in a production environment.
This position will serve our Enterprise Technology Team, located in Atlanta.
WHAT YOU LL DO:
- This role is responsible for leveraging tools and data analytics to improving Master Planning and Scheduling, identifying inefficiencies in the processes, and designing innovative digital solutions.
- Serve as the Digital Master Planning and Optimization point of contact for business users, gather user requirements, develop user stories, customer experience journeys.
- Work with the Supply Chain Planning Digital leader to define Master Planning and Scheduling solution architecture.
- Ability to debug the system and planning output/ features/functions to explain it to the users.
- Analyze, design, develop functional specifications for system configuration, upgrades, and modifications.
- Perform fit/gap analysis to evaluate each functional area of the business process to achieve specific goals.
- Perform system configurations and testing to achieve business requirements.
- Write functional specifications for reports/alerts/customizations and create high-level technical design documents, generate test scripts, perform Quality assurance tests and produce training materials.
- Provide requirements to technical team for applications that interface with Oracle Planning and Production Scheduling suite.
- Develop, update, review SOP and other documents as needed.
- Use of Oracle R12 EBS, SQL Developer, Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, SharePoint, MS Projects.
Similar jobs near me
- Employee Discounts 101: What You Need to Know
- Understanding the Basics of Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
- The Importance of Developing an Effective Employee Engagement Strategy
- How Do Employee Stock Purchase Plans (ESPPs) Work?
- The Benefits and Risks of Employee Stock Ownership Plans: Pros and Cons for Business Owners and Employees