Our company is seeking candidates who have a passion for the travel industry to join our growing team! Whether you have traveled before or not, this may be the right fit for you. The ideal candidate should have great interpersonal and communication skills, is well organized, good with computers, has high attention for detail, likes to learn, is coachable, can multi-task, and is goal oriented.
- You will be researching multiple destinations to find the best package for your client.
- You will be responsible to collect payments for their vacation package.
- Research various destinations and means of travel including prices, customs, reviews etc.
- Determine the clients' specifications and budget, and suggest suitable travel packages or services.
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages.
- Attend trainings to maintain familiarity with tourism trends.
- Must have a computer, smartphone, or tablet
- Must be comfortable working with minimal supervision
- Must have a customer-oriented mindset
- Be enthusiastic about using social media
- Must be Energetic with a Positive Attitude.
- Must be a problem solver and great listener
- Remote Position
- Loves to help others
- Must be 18 years or older
- USA resident
- Internet Access
- No experience needed
- Full daily training provided
- Work when you want, as often or as little as you want!
- Work from where you want.
- Earn complimentary bonuses, theme park tickets, cruise tickets and more!
- Licensed and bonded Travel Agent.
- Travel discounts and perks.
- You will have the ability to go on FAM trips.
- You will receive full training for this position.
- This position is remote
- Flexible hours
Personnel does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws.
Powered by JazzHR