About Acumen Group
Acumen Group is a Distribution ERP solution consulting business focused on building value for our customers, partners, and employees. The company was founded by former Distribution owners and boasts 30 years of industry experience. We advise clients to operate within a model of continuous improvement and we proudly practice what we preach internally.
Acumen is an award-winning Infor partner, holding both Channel and Alliance Partnerships with the ERP technology leader. We are influential within the Infor community, holding positions on multiple leadership councils that help set strategy within our market and on the product side.
Culturally, Acumen is invested in developing deep relationships built on trust, collaboration, communication, and accountability. We believe in the entrepreneurial spirit of our customers and employees, bringing “can-do” attitudes into every project. We strive to ensure every prospect, customer and partner exchange is purposeful and value driven.
- TBD – based on experience
Full Job Description
If you are a skilled Solution Architect with solid presentation skills and are comfortable in both pre-sales and client delivery roles, we want you on our team. Acumen offers an organization that will help advance, enhance and polish your skills in a challenging yet fun environment. We are looking for a passionate enterprising individual who will thrive in a team lead role, and encourage individual growth and knowledge sharing amongst the team.
Must be comfortable engaging in C-Level conversations and distilling business goals down into functional and technical requirements appropriate to successful solutioning against available technology.
Drive departmental requirements gathering sessions, analyze and map requirements to recommend scalable
IT/Business solutions using ERP systems and process-specific extensions; design solution architecture, configure, support, and implement ERP systems; review technical and functional specifications, system design documents, and data workflows to build interfaces between ERP and non-ERP systems; serve as a technological bridge between business and technical stakeholders to develop a solution and architectural approach that supports business initiatives.
- Translate complex functional, technical, and business requirements into architectural designs.
- Lead technology decision-making with a strong emphasis on the reasoning behind those decisions
- Conduct Customer-Facing consulting engagements to guide and advise on solutions related to the advancement of their business and automation technology
- Ability to perform GAP analysis on the Business requirements and design custom solutions/workarounds for the identified GAPS
- Identify areas of improvement between existing systems
- Work closely with other Technical Architects, Developers, Product, Program, and Operations team members and provide input on design and technical direction
- Drive technical designs to consensus and approval. Design solutions for specific use cases that provide frameworks, interfaces, and services that can be extended and reused for future requirements
- Continually strive to deliver operational excellence by leveraging a deep understanding of end-to-end use cases
- Deliver relevant technical and business product presentations, demonstrations, workshops, and seminars
- Assist in the closure of sales opportunities by demonstrating a complete understanding of and resolving questions regarding our solution, services, and training
- Contribute to the qualification of prospects, proposed demonstration criteria, proof of concept system builds, and sales cycle closure plans
- Excellent communication and relationship skills, especially the ability to articulate advanced technical topics to both technical and non-technical staff; ability to articulate business issues/concerns with staff, peers, superiors, and customers
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work according to needs
- Prior experience in Infor or NetSuite ERP is a plus
Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in:
Business or related discipline
Five years of progressive experience in one or more of the following:
Data Analyst or related occupation in the information technology field.
The required experience must include a minimum of five years of experience in implementing and/or supporting the implementation of ERP Systems.
Acumen offers a hybrid working environment to our team members - including part-time remote, and part-time in the office. We are in Southern California bordering Orange County and Los Angeles County. The candidate must be based in Southern California.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $101,396.00 - $147,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
We encourage our employees to assist in the prevention of the spread of all airborne germs.
Work Location: One location