FT Customer Support Representative - Work From Home
customer support representative work from home customer service remote customer support calls consulting material materials technical technical issues management
March 14, 2023
[Customer Service / Remote] - Anywhere in U.S.
/ Up to $20 per hour - As a Customer Support Rep you'll:
Answer inbound calls, emails, and chats, and take required actions to assist the customers; Anticipate customers' potential needs, and determine appropriate response; Provide comprehensive and accurate responses by consulting available resource material and information; Keep required reference materials up-to-date; Problem solve technical issues and escalate issues as appropriate; Develop a deep understanding of the needs of customers, and communicate these needs with the management team.
Hiring Fast >>
client service, csr, customer care, customer service associate, customer service specialist, intern, internship, rep, service, telephone
Report this job
Similar jobs near me
- Employee Discounts 101: What You Need to Know
- Understanding the Basics of Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
- The Importance of Developing an Effective Employee Engagement Strategy
- How Do Employee Stock Purchase Plans (ESPPs) Work?
- The Benefits and Risks of Employee Stock Ownership Plans: Pros and Cons for Business Owners and Employees