Digital Platforms Specialist (Remote)
Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referrral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program
Who we want:
Creative thinkers and storytellers. People who can create and share compelling narratives to make an emotional appeal and influence decisions.
Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders.
Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases and industry analyses to develop best practices.
Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete, meeting regulations and stakeholder expectations.
Hardworking winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented professional who create a track of record of success.
What you will do:
Primarily responsible for the management, and execution of digital marketing related initiatives that support the business strategy and engagement of target audiences. Responsible for ensuring all content is optimized for respective digital platforms and consistently reporting analytics.
- Develop analytics processes and reporting tools for digital initiatives to track and measure performance, generating business insights and identifying opportunities.
- Serve as Medical Division representative in Adobe Analytics initiatives and implement best practices to report on digital marketing ROI.
- Support divisional digital-related initiatives, such as CRM, e-commerce, IS Governance Council
- Drive strong working relations between Marketing Communications, Corporate Marketing Operations and IT, advocating the business needs, and driving projects forward through strong digital understanding ensuring alignment among key stakeholders.
- Collaborate across Medical division to assist in management, execution, and optimization of digital programs including but not limited to: Stryker.com, SEO/SEM, mobile apps, social media, email marketing, digital media, and internal portals such as Highspot and Allego.
- Act as a Brand Implementer, ensuring all work complies with brand guidelines, and upholds communication strategy.
- Maintain a high degree of self-motivation and generate fresh ideas. Keep current with communication trends, tactics and strategies to inform future recommendations.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field required
- 2+ years work experience
- Experience in managing websites, mobile applications, digital platforms, email marketing and other various digital platforms strongly preferred
- Exposure to AEM Sites 6.4 preferred.
*$57,000 - $115,100 salary plus bonus eligible + Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Wellbeing Program, Employee Stock Purchase Program). This information reflects the anticipated salary range for this position based on current national data. Actual minimum and maximum may vary based location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience, and other relevant factors.*
- Starting a Career of a Restaurant Server: Job Description and Responsibilities
- How To Land a Job As a Server: 7 Worth Considering Points
- Beyond the Dining Room: Exploring Career Paths and the Job Market for Restaurant Servers
- Behind the Scenes: Exploring the Dynamic Job Environment of Restaurant Servers
- Education for Restaurant Servers: Essential Training and Skills for a Successful Career