Innovation Manager - Truvia Consumer Products (Open to Remote)
manager consumer remote consumer marketing team growth brand cargill manager strategy leadership sales
- Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career?
- Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world.
- This position is in Cargill's food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
- Job Purpose and ImpactThe Innovation Manager (Truvia Consumer Products) will be responsible for crafting and executing a channel marketing strategy to drive profitable growth and consumer loyalty.
- You will partner with the rest of our leadership team to establish business plans and marketing opportunities to enable an outstanding customer experience to deliver valuable offerings for customers and prospects.
- Plan, execute and measure marketing strategies that include new product development, branding, pricing and promotions for the Truvia brand in specific channels.
- Act as a project manager ensuring timely execution of new product initiatives based on priorities established through the business planning process.
- Demonstrating deep knowledge of consumer/customer priorities, this role will help identify areas where additional customer profitability and Truvia brand growth can be achieved.
- Supervise channel performance and metrics and serve as the feedback loop from sales and customers to resolve efficiency of initiatives, including promotional efficacy to improve return on investment.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Set financial targets and measure performance against those targets as the owner of the P&L for initiatives launched.
- Demonstrate skill in working cross functionally to lead, R&D, Packaging, Supply Chain, Regulatory, Legal and Consumer Research through the development and launch of new products into new categories#LI-RemoteQualificationsMinimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales, or Business related or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of four years of related work experience in consumer packaged goods.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and deliver timely projects within budget guidelines.
- Experience executing consumer, channel or customer specific campaigns and promotions.
- Experience engaging directly with customers (retailers) with a positive impact.
- Experience developing strategic marketing plans that generated brand growth.
- Strong analytical skills, and the ability to interpret data for decision-making.
- Demonstrated business results and personal success in an established, matrixed, corporate environment.
- Comfortable presenting strategy, plans and actions in person or virtually to peers, cross-functional team members, and senior leadership.
- Experience leading, teaching and coaching team members, agencies and cross-functional partners.
- Experience leading business innovation and/or pipeline development
- Microsoft suite (PowerPoint, Excel, MS Word; MS Teams.)
- Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
Report this job
Similar innovation jobs in minneapolis mn
- innovation jobs jobs near me
- innovation manager jobs near me
- Associate Brand Manager - Innovation at Jack Link's Protein Snacks
- Innovation and Experiential Learning Operations Assistant (Temporary & Casual) at University Of Minnesota
- Innovation Manager - Truvia Consumer Products (Open to Remote) at Cargill
- Sr. Innovation Engineer (Minneapolis, MN) at Donaldson Company
- Project Engineer - Innovation at Parker-Hannifin
- Senior Software Engineer - Innovation Center at Calabrio
- Process Lead - Corporate Technology and Innovation (Boulder, CO / Minneapolis, MN / Remote) at Medtronic