The Ecommerce Sales Force Marketing Cloud (SFMC)Developer is a key development resource for the GNC Ecommerce IT team. They have a deep understanding of current technologies deployed and understand how they support the overall ecommerce business objectives. This role will also support mobile and voice-based ecommerce platforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, build and execute data driven marketing automation journeys to communicate via periodic emails, mobile push notifications SMS, etc.
- Work with internal stakeholder teams to understand opportunities to maximize consumer relationships, then implements change inside Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation
- Develop email templates, which will include coding of emails using HTML, CSS and AMPscript
- Leverage Journey Builder to deliver multi-touch communications
- Create SQL queries in Automation Studio to segment audiences
- Build analytics reports and dashboards to provide visibility into marketing campaign/email results and measure effectiveness
- Respond to common business requirements and perform administrative functions within Marketing Cloud
- Maintain best practices for Marketing Automation Platforms, including troubleshooting, naming conventions, list management, etc.
- Provide troubleshooting / first line of support for stakeholders working on deliverables and encountering errors or technical issues with SFMC or Sales/Service Cloud platforms
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required
- Advanced degree (MBA, Master’s) preferred
- 3+ years of relevant email experience on the Sales Force Marketing Cloud and 3+ years of IT experience, specialize in Salesforce CRM/SFMC preferred
- Proficient in SQL/AMP Script/HTML and CSS to deliver mobile responsive emails to customers
- Advanced level of knowledge with the API frameworks and integrations with other systems
- Prefer to have Salesforce Admin and/or Salesforce Service Cloud platform experience
- Proficient in more than one development platform/language.
- Strong QA process experience
- Overall knowledge of CRM technology infrastructure and how different tools/services/functionality integrate and facilitate data-driven marketing
- Prior managerial/supervisory experience preferred
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
- Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Possess a mechanical aptitude; ability to use a large variety of hand tools and basic knowledge of power tools and forklifts.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary
- Must have current driver’s license.
GNC Holdings, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer