Remote - Medical Review Analyst
Piper Companies is actively seeking a Medical Review Analyst for a remote opportunity within North Carolina. The Medical Review Analyst will ensure that high quality and cost-effective healthcare services are delivered, and will get to join a collaborative and supportive team.
Responsibilities of the Medical Review Analyst
- Identify benefit eligibility or reimbursement allowances
- Utilize clinical expertise to determine the medical necessity of complex claims submitted by medical personnel
- Preform reconsideration review of claims
- Identify inappropriate billing behavior.
Qualifications of the Medical Review Analyst:
- LPN/RN- North Carolina
- 3 + years of Clinical experience
- Computer skills
Compensation for the Medical Review Analyst:
- Salary Range: $32-$37/hr
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Medical Review Analyst, MRA, remote, Durham, NC, North Carolina, RN, LPN, Clinical, records, claims, reconsideration, benefit, reimbursement, utilization review, computer, necessity, reconsideration, billing, review, healthcare, medical, dental, vision, 401k
Similar gallery attendant jobs in north carolina
- gallery attendant jobs jobs near me
- analyst jobs near me
- Seasonal Gallery Assistant at Hot Glass Alley, LLC.
- Gallery Attendant at Dartmouth College
- Administrative Assistant, Art, Design, and Music Department (PT) at Queens University of Charlotte
- Front Desk Agent/ Gallery Host at Hyatt
- K-12 AND FAMILY PROGRAMS EDUCATOR, NASHER MUSEUM OF ART at Duke University
- Fine Art Sales Consultant at Benjamin Walls Gallery
- Executive Director at Wilkes Art Gallery, Inc.