Fully Remote for Purchasing or Procurement Specialist
Location: Fully Remote
Duration: 06+ months contract to extend
Pay rate - $50/Hr. on W2
If agreed, please attach your updated resume and reply with "Yes, I Confirm".
- This will be a 100% remote position. CW must be able to work West coast hours.
- The sponsor would like to see candidates with the following experience:
- Information Technology related negotiating experience and strong business acumen.
- Strong organizational, communication, experience planning and executing contract negotiations between suppliers and customer.
- Developing and executing to negotiation strategies and right sizing the agreements based on volume and spend amounts.
- Strong prioritization and work planning skills required.
- Ideal candidate will be able to support multiple ongoing negotiations of varying sizes; the ability to seamlessly work across multiple stakeholders and commodity groups.
- Supplier negotiation experience and expertise
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Understanding of Technology and/or Telecom
- SaaS, PaaS, Software agreements, IT Services agreements, Technology hardware knowledge
- Telecom contract
- Provide support to the business owners with sourcing request.
- Provide support of the Contract Separation deliverables specific to the project.
- Previous supplier contract negotiation experience required. Overall administrative support (ie: Indicator/progress alignment, preparing weekly report out summaries)
Minimum Educational Requirement:
- BS Degree in Business Administration - MS degree preferred. No exceptions.