Lead Business Analyst (Product Owner) REMOTE - Now Hiring
Molina Healthcare is in search for a Lead Business Analyst. This position will be the liaison between IT and the rest of the company for improving our Member and Provider experience concerning our websites, both public and internal, along with our portals and other applications. This role will be working in the new business implementation part of the team.
This position is remote and can be worked from many locations in the US.
Highly desired experience includes the following:
- Health Insurance, specifically Managed Care experience
- Product Owner experience, being able to build relationships with stake holders, gather ideas and requirements
- Knowledge of testing, high quality control
- Knowledge of how to interpret business requirements
- Ability to work cross functionally within the Enterprise
- Ability to work in a fast- paced environments, be flexible, able to make changes, pivot, manage competing priorities
- Background in compliance and/or regulatory requirements
- Jira highly preferred, Dev Ops, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Additional desired experience includes Scrum Product Owner, Product Specialist, Program Manager, Product Manager
- Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences. Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge. Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements. Collaborates with clients to modify or tailor existing analysis or reports to meet their specific needs. May participate in management reviews, including presenting and interpreting analysis results, summarizing conclusions, and recommending a course of action. This is a general role in which employees work with multiple types of business data. May be internal operations-focused or external client-focused.
- Uses comprehensive background to navigate analytical problems, including clearly defining and documenting their unique specifications.
- Recognizes, identifies and documents changes to existing business processes and identifies new opportunities for process developments and improvements.
- Responsible for developing appropriate methodologies and preparation of weekly reports.
- Encourages cooperative interactions between cross functional teammates.
- Coordinates work of other business data analysts and provides training to subordinates/team members.
- Leverages expertise to review, research, analyze and evaluate all data relating to specific area of expertise.
- Actively leads in all stages of project development including research, design, programming, testing and implementation to ensures the released product meets the intended functional and operational requirements
- Uses mastery of subject matter to guide communication and collaboration with external and internal customers by analyzing their needs and goals.
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Preferred Education: Graduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 7+ years of business analysis experience,
- 6+ years managed care experience.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures applicable to job-related subject areas.
- 7-9 years project manager experience
- Experience working with complex, often highly technical teams.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), Certification from International Institute of Business Analysis preferred
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Pay Range: $66,456.22 - $129,589.63 a year*
*Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
Similar professional business analyst jobs in louisville ky
- professional business analyst jobs jobs near me
- lead business analyst jobs near me
- Business Systems Analysis Lead at Humana
- Business Analyst at Xlysi
- Business Analyst - National Accounts (hybrid opportunity) at Brown-Forman
- Business Analyst at Arvato Supply Chain Solutions - North America
- Analyst at Iggy's Toy Shoppe
- Business Relationships Sr. Analyst at Deloitte
- Business Analyst (Flexible Work Location) at Old Dominion Freight Line