Who are we?
Avanade is a leading global provider of innovative digital and cloud-based services, business solutions and design-led applications.
Founded as a joint venture between Microsoft and Accenture, we are the world's largest consulting firm specializing in Microsoft technologies.
We're a fast-moving, big-idea-dreaming, mishmash of designers, UX architects, technologists, delivery experts, writers, and more, who, when brought together, create transformative digital experiences for some of the biggest and best brands on the planet.
As recently announced at the 2022 Sitecore Symposium, there is a new strategic partnership between Sitecore and Accenture.
Avanade and Accenture were the Sitecore Global Partner of the Year in 2021.
The role :
A Sitecore Content Hub Architect is responsible for the leadership, planning, project coordination and management of assigned client Sitecore engagements.
This job ensures we use the right Sitecore solutions and digital strategy in order to meet business needs, which enables Avanade to sustain and grow our position as the leading Sitecore global systems integrator on the Microsoft platform.
This job ensures that solution efforts are appropriately prioritized, that solutions are integrated, and that the Avanade has defined the right solution for our large-scale global clients.
Develop new assets to help Avanade teams deliver more efficiently. Responsible for optimizing team and individual contributions to achieve stated objectives.
This is more than a technical Sitecore role. It is an opportunity to help clients set the right foundation to deliver against their digital transformation ambitions for 2022 and beyond.
You will be a member of Avanade’s Global Center of Excellence within the Sitecore Platform Group acting as a technical leader and expert for Sitecore Content Hub .
Your skills :
Ideally, you’ll have most or all of these
- Sitecore Content Hub SME with ideally at least a year’s experience developing with Sitecore Content Hub
- Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions
- Knowledge of how Digital Asset Management (DAM) systems are designed
- High attention to detail , enthusiastic about designing the correct solutions for clients and winning bids
- Wealth of experience solutioning and developing Sitecore products including XP, XM, XC, good understanding of Sitecore as a business and the Sitecore product roadmap
- Experience building and deploying middleware and API-based solutions in C# / .NET
- Knowledge and understanding of MS Azure, including Azure Functions, and Azure API Management
- Ability to manage a development process using tools like Azure DevOps
- Understanding of DevOps and Agile principles
Areas of Expertise & Qualifications
- Sitecore Content Hub SME
- Sitecore Experience Edge
- Microsoft Azure or AWS Cloud
- Solution & Technical Architecture
- Development team leadership
- Solutioning & estimation
- Sitecore Content Hub 4.x Administrator / Developer Certification
- Content Hub design and project estimation
- Content Hub build and configure to best practices
- DAM experience (e.g. Digizuite, Adobe, Canto, Bynder)
- Experience Edge design, build and configure
- Sitecore XM / XP historical knowledge
Does this sound interesting for you?
Then we would be happy to receive your application and arrange an introduction chat.
We believe that inclusive and diverse teams can overcome any obstacles - if you are passionate and courageous about taking on challenges, you have come to the right place.
Your application is welcome - regardless of your origin, nationality, faith, disability, age, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, and gender.
With us, you can just be you. Diversity in every form is a matter close to our hearts and an integral part of the Avanade culture.
Role Location : Range of Starting Pay for role
New York : $166,000 - $196,000
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Share this job :
Share Facebook Twitter
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital, cloud and advisory services, industry solutions and design-led experiences across the Microsoft ecosystem.
Every day, our 59,000 professionals in 26 countries make a genuine human impact for our clients, their employees and their customers.
We are a people first company, committed to providing an inclusive workplace where employees feel comfortable being their authentic selves.
As a responsible business, we are building a sustainable world and helping young people from underrepresented communities fulfil their potential.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com .
Last updated : 2022-11-13