Customer Service Agent - Graveyard Shift Work From Home
American Logistics Remote
customer service work from home call center calls transportation remote medical dental pto customer service providers software data
March 12, 2023
[Call Center / Fully Remote] - Anywhere in U.S.
/ Competitive Pay / Medical, Dental, Vision / PTO / 401K - As a Customer Service Agent you'll:
Receive inbound calls and make outbound service calls, assess the customer's transportation needs, and assist appropriately; Interact with clients, transportation providers, and other customers via phone and software applications (Data entry required); Trouble-shoot and problem solve situations that may be outside standard procedures; Become a knowledge expert.
Hiring Fast >>
agent, call center, intern, internship, product support, rep, service, service specialist, technical assistant, tsr
Report this job
Similar jobs near me
- Employee Discounts 101: What You Need to Know
- Understanding the Basics of Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
- The Importance of Developing an Effective Employee Engagement Strategy
- How Do Employee Stock Purchase Plans (ESPPs) Work?
- The Benefits and Risks of Employee Stock Ownership Plans: Pros and Cons for Business Owners and Employees