FT Member Experience Representative Work From Home
representative work from home customer service remote sales billing communication modes listening crm interaction
March 16, 2023
[Customer Service / Remote] - Anywhere in U.S.
/ Competitive Pay - As a Member Experience Rep you'll:
Handle all incoming service, sales and billing related inquiries via chat, phone and other omni channel communication modes; Work tickets from oldest to newest and follow up with customers, as necessary; Guide visitors to the appropriate resources in the most efficient manner if additional expertise is needed; Maintain composure with escalated or difficult customers, utilizing active listening and de-escalation strategies; Document all interactions in the CRM system, including updating contact information and notes for each interaction.
Hiring Fast >>
Report this job
Similar jobs near me
- Starting a Career of a Restaurant Server: Job Description and Responsibilities
- How To Land a Job As a Server: 7 Worth Considering Points
- Beyond the Dining Room: Exploring Career Paths and the Job Market for Restaurant Servers
- Behind the Scenes: Exploring the Dynamic Job Environment of Restaurant Servers
- Education for Restaurant Servers: Essential Training and Skills for a Successful Career