Entry IT Business Analyst (Remote Options)
CDM Smith is seeking an Entry Level IT Business Analyst to join our Corporate Business Technology team. Under direct supervision, gathers basic complexity business requirements and analyzes business processes for Oracle Fusion HCM.
This individual will collaborate closely with Business users, developers, and technical staff throughout the project lifecycle. Must possess a proactive approach to problem-solving, an understanding of coding, and a desire to continually grow and improve their skill set.
Responsibilities in this role include:
• Participates in stakeholder meetings, interviews, and workshops to collect data and information from business-unit representatives in order to document and performs basic assessments of system conditions and business requirements. Conducts preliminary analysis of stakeholder operations, best practices and/or market conditions following defined standards and approaches.
• Prepares project artifacts and formal documentation such as: interview summaries, functional requirements, traceability matrices, stakeholder matrices, use cases, test cases, gap assessments, business process modeling; RFQ/P (request for qualification/proposals) documents; and system implementation plans, etc.
• Supports project management and execution by organizing project related materials, preparing for and supporting project meetings, drafting correspondence and developing project deliverables. Acts as a liaison between end users, developers and project managers.
• Assist the development team in helping to build, configure and test integrations between Oracle system and third party/custom solutions.
• Provides user and application support for escalated IT issues.
• Performs other duties as required.
Entry IT Business Analyst (Remote Options)
• Bachelor's degree.
• 0 years of related experience.
Equivalent additional directly related experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequency of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on workload and project demands.
• Understanding of or exposure to Oracle Fusion HCM
• Understanding of or exposure to Oracle Time and Labor (OTL)
• Knowledge and use of a Structured Query Language (SQL)
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Why CDM Smith?:
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.cdmsmith.com/en/Video/Meet-CDM-Smith)
Join Us! CDM Smith – where amazing career journeys unfold.
Imagine a place committed to offering an unmatched employee experience. Where you work on projects that are meaningful to you. Where you play an active part in shaping your career journey. Where your co-workers are invested in you and your success. Where you are encouraged and supported to do your very best and given the tools and resources to do so. Where it’s a priority that the company takes good care of you and your family.
Our employees are the heart of our company. As an employer of choice, our goal is to provide a challenging, progressive and inclusive work environment which fosters personal leadership, career growth and development for every employee. We value passionate individuals who challenge the norm, deliver world-class solutions and bring diverse perspectives. Join our team, and together we will make a difference and change the world.
Job Site Location:
United States - Nationwide
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Amount of Travel Required:
Visa Sponsorship Available:
No - We will not support sponsorship, i.e. H-1B or TN Visas for this position
Skills and Abilities:
• Solid writing and verbal communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Basic knowledge of project management and business analysis best practices.
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Visio.
• Solid ability to understand technical and managerial materials.
Background Check and Drug Testing Information:
CDM Smith Inc. and its divisions and subsidiaries (hereafter collectively referred to as “CDM Smith”) reserves the right to require background checks including criminal, employment, education, licensure, etc. as well as credit and motor vehicle when applicable for certain positions. In addition, CDM Smith may conduct drug testing for designated positions. Background checks are conducted after an offer of employment has been made in the United States. The timing of when background checks will be conducted on candidates for positions outside the United States will vary based on country statutory law but in no case, will the background check precede an interview. CDM Smith will conduct interviews of qualified individuals prior to requesting a criminal background check, and no job application submitted prior to such interview shall inquire into an applicant's criminal history. If this position is subject to a background check for any convictions related to its responsibilities and requirements, employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history. Criminal history will not automatically disqualify a candidate. In addition, during employment individuals may be required by CDM Smith or a CDM Smith client to successfully complete additional background checks, including motor vehicle record as well as drug testing.
U.S. Vaccine Status:
CDM Smith Inc. and its divisions and subsidiaries (hereafter collectively referred to as “CDM Smith”) are committed to your health and safety. CDM Smith and its employees adhere to all applicable government and client COVID-19 requirements.
Consumer Report, Investigative Consumer Report and Drug Testing Information:
CDM Smith Inc. and its divisions and subsidiaries (hereafter collectively referred to as “CDM Smith”) reserves the right to require consumer reports or investigative consumer reports containing information about you in connection with your application for employment. The consumer report or investigative consumer report will provide information including but not limited to verification of employment, education and licensure, etc. as well as credit when applicable for certain positions. If this position is subject to a consumer report or investigative consumer report related to its responsibilities and requirements, employment will be contingent upon successful completion of the report. CDM Smith may also conduct drug testing for designated positions. In addition, during employment individuals may be required by CDM Smith or a CDM Smith client to successfully complete additional consumer reports or investigative consumer reports, as well as drug testing.
Similar professional business analyst jobs in california
- professional business analyst jobs jobs near me
- it business analyst jobs near me
- Lead Business Analyst (Product Owner) REMOTE at Molina Healthcare
- Business Analyst at University of California Santa Cruz
- Senior Business Analyst at Jobot
- Business Analyst at RCS Corporation
- INFORMATION SYSTEMS BUSINESS ANALYST at Grossmont/Cuyamaca Community College District
- Remote Clinical Business Analyst (W2 only) at Insight Global
- Business Analyst - Financial Services at Aston Carter