The Human Resources Manager will serve as the primary HR point of contact for four (4) retail dispensaries and support leadership with addressing employee relations, performance management, and benefits questions. The HR Manager handles all routine HR paperwork related to hiring, onboarding, investigations, and terminations. The ideal candidate will have worked in HR for a retail chain and be excited to join a growing team in an emerging industry!
- Work cross-functionally on long-term build strategies for workforce planning, performance management, and organizational development
- Facilitate resolution of HR concerns and lead alternative approaches in resolving issues and continuous improvement of processes
- Lead HR process improvements and projects using effective change management principles
- Partner with Legal on possible union actions
- Bachelor's in Business, Human Resources or a related field
- 5+ years of HR generalist experience in a multi-store environment
- Experience working closely with and building relationships with retail leadership and senior executives
- Certification from an HR professional organization is highly preferred
About FlowerHireFlowerHire is on a mission to build a conscious cannabis community, one hire at a time. As the leading Cannabis Talent Agency and Platform in North America, FlowerHire has filled hundreds of positions in over a dozen US states since our inception in 2017, prior to California fully legalizing. FlowerHire works with marquee brands and multi state operators in all parts of the cannabis vertical. FlowerHire believes that the cannabis movement will continue to positively impact the human condition more than any other emerging industry in modern history. Our core values include Community, Authenticity, Transparency, and Execution. FlowerHire provides retained Executive Search and Contingent Staffing services for strategic hiring support. For candidates, FlowerHire offers white glove career support for those entering the exciting, but often misunderstood, Cannabis industry.
Equal opportunity employerFlowerHire is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Similar qualifications jobs in evanston il
- qualifications jobs jobs near me
- hr manager jobs near me
- Store Associate at Whole Foods Market
- Digital Product and Digital Design Intern at GREAT WOLF LODGE
- Occupational Therapist OT at TherapyTravelers
- Window Clerk - Postal Service at Postal Job Services Co
- Senior Financial Analyst at Horizon Therapeutics
- Security Officer - Full Time Overnights at Allied Universal
- Creative Copywriter Intern at GREAT WOLF LODGE